Car vibrate while idleing and Reverse

Shor

Oh, thanks bro, can PM me if your problems solve. Advice me what's the exact fault of your vehicle. Thanks!

could be engine mounting (gasket) or could be drive shaft...

cos im now stuck in my mechanic office for the past 2 hours getting my shaft fixed for the front two wheels... cos i thought its gasket problem but its not

for my case, the virbration happens when it idle... the rear mirror shakes but the steering is ok... the virbration can be quite strong when stuck in jam or reversing slowly...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I'm just a Murano ride. My previous topic GTR is for my brother. He wanted to know who can convert the Jap to Eng. He is not savvy in forums. His GTR all specially done and service, EX. I am not that caliber yet, haha. He just changed his 4 tyres for $2900. How can I afford that? :D

Huh, GTR and you going to cheep workshop, changing back brake pads oridy, 500-600, changing the two gear boxes transmission fluid will cost 800-1000. Any workshop can do meh?

Edited by Shor

Nothing beats going back to Tan Chong for a quick check, b4 you decide where to retify the prob den consulting witch doctors remedy. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

The best choice but pocket burn leh. Of course I know TC is the best place to rectify, diagnose car prob. But to be honest, their labor outrageous EX.

Nothing beats going back to Tan Chong for a quick check, b4 you decide where to retify the prob den consulting witch doctors remedy. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

Hi brother

Report:

My car is finally fixed...

Yes after the drive shaft changed the vibration in the tyres is solved... I can feel a big difference after the drive shaft is changed after it got damaged for about 1 month already, car is quieter and the virbration in the tyres are not there...

So after i speed back i realised that when my vehicle is stationary or when I am at traffic lights, one more virbration problem not solved and that is the car will suddenly vibrate violently and there are some strange sound. It got quite fierce somemore now that the drive shaft its changed, last time there was quite a fair bit of shaking... So what happen was I have to release brake and press again or move my gear from D to N then back to D then it kinda go away... So I went back yesterday to demand explanation... My mechanic opened up my hood and look at the virbration, and then he cleaned my throttle body for me... then now its all solved...

You might wanna get your throttle body cleaned then if not solved, might have to get someone to get it checked, could be mounting if not its shaft...

Hope this helps

Edited by Meganut

(edited)

Thanks bro.

Good info. I juz happen to pass by WS and have a quick check. Mech told me my mounting swee swee lei. Nothing's wrong, but my vibrate is minor. So I think next week I free I better ask them to check the shaft and have the throttle body clean. [:)]

Can pm me how much roughly you spent for your shaft and cleaning?

Hi brother

Report:

My car is finally fixed...

Yes after the drive shaft changed the vibration in the tyres is solved... I can feel a big difference after the drive shaft is changed after it got damaged for about 1 month already, car is quieter and the virbration in the tyres are not there...

So after i speed back i realised that when my vehicle is stationary or when I am at traffic lights, one more virbration problem not solved and that is the car will suddenly vibrate violently and there are some strange sound. It got quite fierce somemore now that the drive shaft its changed, last time there was quite a fair bit of shaking... So what happen was I have to release brake and press again or move my gear from D to N then back to D then it kinda go away... So I went back yesterday to demand explanation... My mechanic opened up my hood and look at the virbration, and then he cleaned my throttle body for me... then now its all solved...

You might wanna get your throttle body cleaned then if not solved, might have to get someone to get it checked, could be mounting if not its shaft...

Hope this helps

Edited by Shor
↡ Advertisement