KNN, China / Vietman /Philippines going to war??

KARTer

China's navy has been harassing fishing boats of the other two countries around the disputed island in south china sea.... vietnam navy staged an exercise to show its muscle....Philippinos staged protest in front of China's embassy in Manila...

all talks no fight? or one side will fire some shoots soon?? :o:o

Vietnam was whacked hard by China in the 70s iirc.... will this be repeated??

never heard the philipinos can fight..... now things are changing? :D

↡ Advertisement

China country so big liao, still want to take more Islands....

sometimes i also wonder why?? ....... maybe national pride, or oil in deep sea?? ......... :o

(edited)

sometimes i also wonder why?? ....... maybe national pride, or oil in deep sea?? ......... :o

or more places(ghost towns) to BUILD!!!!

Edited by Mllcg

SG also will go to ware for the Piece of sh1t err... ROCK...

This one is crucial for SG trade route survival

They all fight is for

Oil

(edited)

SG also will go to ware for the Piece of sh1t err... ROCK...

This one is crucial for SG trade route survival

They all fight is for

Oil

the sooner someone comes up with viable alternative energy the better, coz oil will no longer cause fights among nations........... [:(]

Edited by KARTer

China's navy has been harassing fishing boats of the other two countries around the disputed island in south china sea.... vietnam navy staged an exercise to show its muscle....Philippinos staged protest in front of China's embassy in Manila...

china vs viet = world economy [thumbsdown] viet can put up a real rambo fight

china vs pinoy = world economy [thumbsup] "i surrender" more maid , nurse & shoe attendant coming liao

(edited)

Why China wants the Spratly's is roughly same reason why U.S. wanted Alaska, ROK, Hawaii, Okinawa and Guam; and why Singapore wants Pedra Blanca (a submerged rock), why Japan wanted Senkakus (submerged rocks) and Ryukyu a.k.a. Okinawa (the natives didn't even speak Japanese just less than a century ago, and Japanese don't regard them as the Yamato race and therefore politicians care less if they are kenna screwed by Americans in Okinawa).

It's actually not new, and there's a reason why it's called South China Sea. There's already long been Chinese political outposts in Indochina, Borneo and Phillipines similar to U.S. military outposts today before ang moh's colonization era and even before Cheng Ho. In fact, most of the earliest and complete historical records of SE Asia kingdoms were written by Chinese political analysts (nowadays, people tend to call them foreign diplomats or CIA).

Giving up and losing territory is easy, taking back will take decades or even hundreds of years of political wisdom. More competing factors now than 300 years ago. Sorry, hard truths of our tiny human race. :)

Edited by Acieed

Turbocharged

Just some cage rattling, they got no moolah to stomach an actual war.

China's 800 pound gorilla reserves will outlast all midgets in SEA.

Pinoy got functioning navy?

Neutral Newbie

Just some cage rattling, they got no moolah to stomach an actual war.

China's 800 pound gorilla reserves will outlast all midgets in SEA.

Pinoy got functioning navy?

lol dont bring up the Swat team story again la.. oh wait.. is that even called SWAT? hmmm our npcc can do a better job i guess.

Supercharged

China always has this secret ambition to invade Vietnam. But the vietnam fellas whacked china hard hard during the 70s war. Not the other way round.

China- Vietnam war, both sides did not really gain anything. In fact, the crack units of the Vietnamese Peoples' Army were not even involved in the war. They were deployed in Cambodia for other strategic reasons. The PLA were fighting with the Vietnamese Reserve Forces but realised they could not go further and at the same time suffered a lot of cAsualties. In my opinion, it was a draw

Come on lah. It's more dan just a piece of small island. It's the fishing territory around it. China cannot solely depend on agricultural farming as their only source of food for their huge population.

China always has this secret ambition to invade Vietnam. But the vietnam fellas whacked china hard hard during the 70s war. Not the other way round.

some (like Latio2005A) say draw.... i am now not sure actual results.... :o

China- Vietnam war, both sides did not really gain anything. In fact, the crack units of the Vietnamese Peoples' Army were not even involved in the war. They were deployed in Cambodia for other strategic reasons. The PLA were fighting with the Vietnamese Reserve Forces but realised they could not go further and at the same time suffered a lot of cAsualties. In my opinion, it was a draw

OIC, see my reply above to Donut... [:/]

↡ Advertisement