Spend $80K on a car or a number plate? (joke of day?)

Timex1441

(edited)

$80K can buy a car! [rolleyes]

I rather buy the whos the name, the one going oversea with the spiderman avater photo RED EVO 9 with 400++ BHP also 80K+

PS: My heart have a soft spot for EVOs , esp the EVO 8 and 9, sad Mitsubishi going to make it into a hybrid

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

I rather buy the whos the name, the one going oversea with the spiderman avater photo RED EVO 9 with 400++ BHP also 80K+

PS: My heart have a soft spot for EVOs , esp the EVO 8 and 9, sad Mitsubishi going to make it into a hybrid

hybrid with diesel turbo.

more powderful than the current EVO X.

2 door somemore

there are people who are willing to do that. the most expensive plate ever sold in a bidding by LTA was $150k but LTA refuses to say which number. on second hand market, SDD1D was rumouredly sold for $110k. for a long time it was rotated on cars at autobahn bt timah road.

Supersonic

there are people who are willing to do that. the most expensive plate ever sold in a bidding by LTA was $150k but LTA refuses to say which number. on second hand market, SDD1D was rumouredly sold for $110k. for a long time it was rotated on cars at autobahn bt timah road.

I find SDD1D a very nice combination of number! Currently this car plate number is on Audi RS6!

Supersonic

Saw E13L on a Hyundai Get.

I guess E13L should be quite an expensive car plate number, but the owner is driving a 1.1 Getz???

It is not a joke.

only ppl will appreciate, then again only rich ppl will appreciate .

i am not rich but i do appreciate the value of it . if only i had money , i would try my luck on these numbers .

leave the number aside , how many E .. ? can be seen on the road nowadays ? ? ?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

E1 will cost at least 120k upwards . . .

perharps ts not really into numbers . . .

thats why he thinks its a joke .

S11T is worth 300k to 500k at least . . .and the owner is not even selling it . . .

not even considering , and u know what this car nos is on ?

it's on a honda fit, anyone wan guess why it's so valuable ? ? ?

How come worth so much ? ?

good news is a day will come when everything you say is 100% true...

unfortunately the day is when everybody earns on average $100k per month

(edited)

It is not a joke. It depends on the willing buyer!

If I remember correctly, the recent car park spat video showed a car bearing No 37 also! [sweatdrop]

Edited by Fitvip

squeeze him loh, let the COE run out. during last few days, offer $5k.

haha.

I had an EZ plate on my first car. should have kept it. but am never sentimental about non living things so didnt matter much

they probably will transfer the plate to another car with expiring-COE if they can't sell the number by then.

bump into S11T yellow honda FIT couple of time at bukit timah shopping centre car park.

wonder if the S11T owner is related to the S11 food court business?.... [;)]

they probably will transfer the plate to another car with expiring-COE if they can't sell the number by then.

5k. take it or leave it.

dont forget.

its 1k a year to "maintain" the number

5k. take it or leave it.

dont forget.

its 1k a year to "maintain" the number

ai ya, if it's a dealer, they can afford the 1K mah....maybe they think they'll slowly give "discount"....go fr 80K to 60K to 40K...eventually can find a carrothead to buy it [:p]

ai ya, if it's a dealer, they can afford the 1K mah....maybe they think they'll slowly give "discount"....go fr 80K to 60K to 40K...eventually can find a carrothead to buy it [:p]

is it really dealer?

↡ Advertisement