Suzuki Swift Sports

Ken1898

try to find a stock manual version... its a nice, zippy car.. [:p] ideal for 2 pax... (i wonder why there's no 3 door hatch [cool] )

as many mentioned... insurance on the high side.. take 98 and above... u wont regret... [;)]

Ya all the way ncb 50 plus 5%

2008 - $1200 (in house loan HSBC)

2009- $800 plus (EQ)

2010 - $841 (EQ)

2011 - $851 (India)

Wah. mind asking your age? Your premium machiam vios leh. :mellow:

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone used 205/45r16 on their stock rims for SSS?

I'm gonna change my tyres since they are coming to 5 yrs. I heard that the original 195/50r16 are not normal tyre sizes and would cost more or need to be indented.

Responses appreciated. TIA.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all. I'm considering to purchase a 2007 feb SSS manual from sgcarmart and thinking of renewing the car for 5 years after the COE ends. There are a few things that i am concern.

1. The reliability for SSS after 10 years?

2. Petrol wise, do i really only can pump 98 and above?

3. How is the maintenance like for this car? Regular servicing will it cost a lot? And if parts need to be changed are they expensive?

(edited)

Just got myself a SSS, 1.5k over parf, 5 months left.

According to my colleague, he has been using 95 all the while for his SSS Auto.

I will try next tank, anyway if engine kaput, just scrap it.....lol

Edited by Hachi

Just got myself a SSS, 1.5k over parf, 5 months left.

According to my colleague, he has been using 95 all the while for his SSS Auto.

I will try next tank, anyway if engine kaput, just scrap it.....lol

How much you paid?

Go check with Mechanic is the best. Most SSS have been tekan teruk before sell. Most hit 200km/h. So if you r renew the wrong one. U will end up fixing, fixing, fixing. Check myeg for traffic Offences too. Most SSS are speeders so prevention is better than cure!!!

(edited)

How much you paid?

8.5k....5 months left..Mine is the manual.

ar

Hi all. I'm considering to purchase a 2007 feb SSS manual from sgcarmart and thinking of renewing the car for 5 years after the COE ends. There are a few things that i am concern.

1. The reliability for SSS after 10 years?

2. Petrol wise, do i really only can pump 98 and above?

3. How is the maintenance like for this car? Regular servicing will it cost a lot? And if parts need to be changed are they expensive?

I think the spares are abundant as it is common car. My van and bike are Suzuki, never give me any problems.

Edited by Hachi

Supersonic

Iirc, seen SSS owner posting that from owner's manual, its minimum ron 95 for the earlier 4AT model with 125ps.

Go check with Mechanic is the best. Most SSS have been tekan teruk before sell. Most hit 200km/h. So if you r renew the wrong one. U will end up fixing, fixing, fixing. Check myeg for traffic Offences too. Most SSS are speeders so prevention is better than cure!!!

it is true that most owner teken their 1.6 sport at high speed.

was travelling bk to sin last sun night via nshw, am trying to do a high speed run in at 200km/h for my cooper s after hitting the 1000km mark, than saw a swift sport catching up behind me. I think that guy maybe doing at 200km/h too.

a check by a reliable mechanic is a must if one is looking for a used swift sport. just imagine that a 1.6na car doing at this speed is already way above it max engine tolerance limit. a severe engine damage may occur in long run. therefore, it may not be a good idea to get it used.

Supersonic

2018 Suzuki Swift Sport global debut in September 2017.

Rumored to come with 1.4T 140bhp engine

This new swift sport doesnt looks as sporty as the previous model.

• Praise 1

Yeah, I am more intrigued by the rumour of the 1.4T engine....going to be punching way above it's weight in hot hatch segment.

• Praise 2

sure it doesn't look as sporty or beautiful IMO, but the 800+kg kerb weight really does intrigue me. the recipe sounds good already

Supersonic

Yeah, I am more intrigued by the rumour of the 1.4T engine....going to be punching way above it's weight in hot hatch segment.

Still kena Cat B n fighting against C&C MB, PML, PA for COE. Dunno VES how. Gonna be tough

Au contraire, I like the design. Don't really like the looks of ZC32.

Missing my ZC31 and is seriously considering to get it in a few years time and if CM brings in the MT. Now on a plan to pyscho my wife to take over the FXT. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement