Suzuki Swift Sports

Ken1898

sure it doesn't look as sporty or beautiful IMO, but the 800+kg kerb weight really does intrigue me. the recipe sounds good already

It is rumored to be around 900kg. Even so, I wonder how the designers shave of 200kg from ZC32 and definitely a concern at high speeds.

↡ Advertisement

It is rumored to be around 900kg. Even so, I wonder how the designers shave of 200kg from ZC32 and definitely a concern at high speeds.

Should be fine if they lower the centre of gravity closer to the ground and add in wider tires.

This car is gonna fly like a beast.

Should be fine if they lower the centre of gravity closer to the ground and add in wider tires.

This car is gonna fly like a beast.

Swift is well known for high cg and thin stock tires and no downward force at stock condition. Thats why must zhng. Lol.

Also. I refering to straight ways high speed. My zc31 @ 1.1ton already feels very floaty @ 150 kph.

(edited)

I think this 1.4 turbo engine may come from fiat's bravo.

They have some sort of agreement earlier.

Engine is fine as long as not a similar transmission! Edited by walkofwinners

Supersonic

Engine is fine as long as not a similar transmission!

Or built by the same Italians......
  • Praise 1

i think they have already confirmed that they will be using the 1.4T engine from the vitara S? i'm really excited about the power + the lightened chasis though.

i think they have already confirmed that they will be using the 1.4T engine from the vitara S? i'm really excited about the power + the lightened chasis though.

1.4 boosterjet.I think is developed by suzuki. The vitara s is quite well received. Ya, its quite exciting to see it on a lighter and stiffer chasis. Also hope that the engine will be tuned differently than the vitara s.

1.4 boosterjet.I think is developed by suzuki. The vitara s is quite well received. Ya, its quite exciting to see it on a lighter and stiffer chasis. Also hope that the engine will be tuned differently than the vitara s.

yeah totally! i hope it is tuned differently too.

Supercharged

su_2406.jpg?itok=gk5Sy4nQ

don't understand y they like to have the speedo from 0 all the way to 260km/h when the top speed is only ~190km/h...

Edited by Eyke

don't understand y they like to have the speedo from 0 all the way to 260km/h when the top speed is only ~190km/h...

In case you add a bigger turbo and chip it so you see how fast you are going.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

I think that is the speed limiter. A regulation for the japanese car manufacturers.

The old ss can reach 220, max speed at the odo after ecu reflash and removing the speed limiter. Before the that, the speed limiter would kick in around 190, 200 and drop the speed to around 180.

Nice to see to zero for both dials is at the 6 o clock position. A tribute to suzuki's heritage in bike manfacturing.

They do have suzuki swift in Germany/autobahn right? 

Supercharged

They do have suzuki swift in Germany/autobahn right?

the road top speed might not be limited, but the car's top speed is

Hey all, I just test drove a 2007 Swift Sports A/T. One issue I realised was that when accelerating hard from a stop/low speed, the engine hits the rev limiter for a second before shifting up.

Would anyone know whether this is something I should be worried about?

Thanks!