Michelin XM2

MacDuck

(edited)

OK onz! 1 room reserve for bro fongmy.

We will have a good time here!

:D

Can bring mei mei's [gorgeous] back to the room or not ? If Yes, than help me to reserve King Size Bed [inlove] with the biggest bath tub, I will pack up my Blue Pills & Rain Coats, most important is the Cheque Book for Full Battle Order Operation [idea]

You must remember not to disclose all these request to my wife when you meet her during my visiting hours [:(]

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement

Can bring mei mei's [gorgeous] back to the room or not ? If Yes, than help me to reserve King Size Bed [inlove] with the biggest bath tub, I will pack up my Blue Pills & Rain Coats, most important is the Cheque Book for Full Battle Order Operation [idea]

You must remember not to disclose all these request to my wife when you meet her during my visiting hours [:(]

There are a lot of chiobus here and they are all very kinky one.

Everyday they make me take off all my clothes and lie in bed and

a nice lady (different one everyday) in a very short white dress

will rub a sponge all over my body and whisper in my ear - who's

a dirty boy? [rolleyes]

She says she needs to do this to me everyday as it is good for health.

Dun need to bring your own pills as they give me lots of pills everyday

all different colour ones.

See you soon with bro Camrytron!

a dirty boy? [rolleyes]

The chiobu's dressed in white are all very bad ladies, they like to use needle to poke peoples [sweatdrop]

My mei mei's always relax to let me poke her instead for her good health, but some are very scare to meet bro camrytron because your this good friend possess a very long needle similar with the Ox & Horse ones [laugh]

The chiobu's dressed in white are all very bad ladies, they like to use needle to poke peoples [sweatdrop]

My mei mei's always relax to let me poke her instead for her good health, but some are very scare to meet bro camrytron because your this good friend possess a very long needle similar with the Ox & Horse ones [laugh]

"The chiobu's dressed in white are all very bad ladies" - Really?

Next time she runs the sponge over my naked body and whisper in my

ear - who is a dirty boy, I will whisper in her ear - who's a very bad gal!

Bro camrytron has a very big needle? I heard they can do operation to cut in half.

We can book for him so he can have many friends and all the mei mei won't be scared of him

anymore.

We can Sir Prize him! Let him wake up with his big problem gone.

Cheque book leave it to me..

Who u wan bring? Rubberstamp?

"The chiobu's dressed in white are all very bad ladies" - Really?

Next time she runs the sponge over my naked body and whisper in my

ear - who is a dirty boy, I will whisper in her ear - who's a very bad gal!

Bro camrytron has a very big needle? I heard they can do operation to cut in half.

We can book for him so he can have many friends and all the mei mei won't be scared of him

anymore.

We can Sir Prize him! Let him wake up with his big problem gone.

Cannot cut my bird bird hor..they poke poke u n bro fongmy,I poke poke them back to revenge..

Neutral Newbie

a dirty boy? [rolleyes]

haha :)

Cheque book leave it to me..

Who u wan bring? Rubberstamp?

This RS joker is a "13 points long" male forumer lah [hur] , how come you sound so smart but can be fool easily by this bo liao RS ? [crazy]

FYI, he got scraped for recycle material and now he is back in the "powder" form already, I noticed he is hidden in some boastful threads talking about Vovlo cars and bootlicking PAP, let's wait for him to expose his previous infamous style of bull sh.itting for a good laugh [laugh]

(edited)

Last month end(24th.Feb.), I drove up to Thailand Krabi and stop 2 nights stay at Hat Yai, we went to see the "Gold Fish Tank" parade and saw many many white white tall tall thin thin hair long long face sweet sweet standards of models sitting in the parade, I asked the pimp quotations for knowledge purpose and the details are as follows;

1) With Red Badge are below 25yo(if lucky can get 18yo), never give birth baby before, provide 2 side dish with 1 main dish in no time limit, quoted Thai Baht 1,700(S$70.25)

2) With Black Badge are below 35yo(if lucky can get 25yo), ever give birth baby before, provide 2 side dish with 1 main dish in no time limit, quoted Thai Baht 1,400(S$57.85)

In Singapore and Malaysia can't finds this kind of high standard good stuffs, you better go fast fast look see look see before you get regrets. [nod]

Edited by Fongmy

Last month end(24th.Feb.), I drove up to Thailand Krabi and stop 2 nights stay at Hat Yai, we went to see the "Gold Fish Tank" parade and saw many many white white tall tall thin thin hair long long face sweet sweet standards of models sitting in the parade, I asked the pimp quotations for knowledge purpose and the details are as follows;

1) With Red Badge are below 25yo(if lucky can get 18yo), never give birth baby before, provide 2 side dish with 1 main dish in no time limit, quoted Thai Baht 1,700(S$70.25)

2) With Black Badge are below 35yo(if lucky can get 25yo), ever give birth baby before, provide 2 side dish with 1 main dish in no time limit, quoted Thai Baht 1,400(S$57.85)

In Singapore and Malaysia can't finds this kind of high standard good stuffs, you better go fast fast look see look see before you get regrets. [nod]

Wow they change pattern liao huh?last time is 2hrs only,now upgrade to no limit, wow I married too young liao..

But still 1700b is damn cheap with no time limit,no need book hotel room liao,stay there is good enuff..

Must be lee garden ? Chop your "carrot" deep deep lah.

OK...those thai cheongters...one impt qns.

Do u trust make in thai condom more than make in thai tyre? Both also make in thai rubber ! [laugh]

OK...those thai cheongters...one impt qns.

Do u trust make in thai condom more than make in thai tyre? Both also make in thai rubber ! [laugh]

Have u seen make in Thailand michelin tyre blast before?that's mean their condoms oso the same,very durable wan..

Today, replaced 4 existing XM1 with 4 XM2 at Hawk Tayar [JB Southern City].

4pcs XM2 185/65/R15 88H, total RM1,030 less trade-in RM130 = RM900 + RM2.65 [6% GST] = RM902.65

The trade-in was given, without me asking, maybe because the XM1 was previously purchased from them.

Price include tubeless valves, alignment, high-speed balancing for 2 front tires.

* they are nice to oblige my request to remove the rear brake drums and blow off the brake dust.

* they no longer accept Genting Worldcard to earn Worldcard reward points. It is ok. Already satisfied with their service.

For reference, my XM1 was installed in 6/11/2008, and covered 46,900 km, threads estimated 1-2 mm above the thread wear indicator.

Changed to new tires for peace of mind, especially on NSH.

Edited by Opel17

Hi, Bro,

I Paid XM2 at JB tyre shop, the price is RM200/S$82/pcs included wheel balancing & alignment for 4 wheels, calculated pricing in comparing with Sg.quotations and gained total S$110 savings.

I'm a small man, with small car, running small tyres (185x65R14). You may make a call to check for Michelin tyre size quotations enquiry, the JB Tyre shop contact are as follows;

Dong Huat Sdn.Bhd. 东发有限公司.

No.18, Jalan Banang Tiga.

Taman Johor, 81200 JB.

Tel: 07 2355881

thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing!

Hi, Bro Evolute8,

FYI, recently I heard Michelin Tyre price increased, please call them to check your tyre sizes, new tyre manufactured date and bargain pricing before going there, if you face problem finding the place ? you may pm me for further clarification of the route.

Cheers.

↡ Advertisement