Thought for the day! Breastfeeding!

RadX

(edited)

Delivered a lecture on parturition and the entire cycle from conception to birth. Something struck me. Men have this affinity for breasts and want to fondle it. I was wondering....

Since a newborn, breastfeeding takes a natural twist and when you see the breastfeeding reflex, the newborn takes to the breast like a pro. fondling it and suckling it to derive the maximum milk. I am beginning to wonder if this reflex is ingrained since birth and thus, when the newborn clears puberty, that same reflex to 'want to fondle and hold' is secretly embedded somewhere at the back of the brain, and thus unconsciously evokes into the want to touch the breast??

Molesters could well be studied on this.

Females, no need say hor, they can fondle their own, in fact, they HAVE TO....BSE monthly.

TIKOS and RB welcome... [laugh][laugh][laugh] but er....serious discussion can?? :angry:

Edited by RadX
↡ Advertisement

Delivered a lecture on parturition and the entire cycle from conception to birth. Something struck me. Men have this affinity for breasts and want to fondle it. I was wondering....

Since a newborn, breastfeeding takes a natural twist and when you see the breastfeeding reflex, the newborn takes to the breast like a pro. fondling it and suckling it to derive the maximum milk. I am beginning to wonder if this reflex is ingrained since birth and thus, when the newborn clears puberty, that same reflex to 'want to fondle and hold' is secretly embedded somewhere at the back of the brain, and thus unconsciously evokes into the want to touch the breast??

Females, no need say hor, they can fondle their own, in fact, they HAVE TO....BSE monthly.

TIKOS and RB welcome... [laugh][laugh][laugh] but er....serious discussion can?? :angry:

Thanks..... Now I can feel less guilty of "subcontracting" from other mei meis, coz my wife's one is too small for me..... ^_^

LOL, I wake up early morning then see this tread :wacko:

eh small kid, go back to your hole.......or go study....u dun belong here....at least not for the next 5 yrs

Think...when at different age group ..u wanted to fondle breast for different reason..(For Men only)

0 to 7 years - For Sense of Security and Bonding with mother

8 to 12 years - Out of Curiosity

13 to 18 years - Puberty and satisfy our desire

19 to Before married -Since girlfriend's breast are there dont fondle wasted

After marriage to just before KKJ cannot stand -Since wife's breast are there dont fondle wasted

After KKJ cannot stand to Andropause - If got chance just fondle before its too late

Andropause to go Heaven - Dont even bother to look

serious the theory maybe disproved as there is no takers for MO neh neh since last surveyed

wah.. i feel so flattered to be invited into this topic alongside with all u tiko ah peks..

anyways, what is the topic about again? [laugh]

i tot infants, as long as u put something into their mouth, they will take it? fingers (urs, theirs)

saw this documentary on discovery channel that some babies start suckling on their own thumb when they are still in their mommy..

so i would say, sucking is au naturale.

wah.. i feel so flattered to be invited into this topic alongside with all u tiko ah peks..

anyways, what is the topic about again? [laugh]

i tot infants, as long as u put something into their mouth, they will take it? fingers (urs, theirs)

saw this documentary on discovery channel that some babies start suckling on their own thumb when they are still in their mommy..

so i would say, sucking is au naturale.

the gist is that men tend to like to fondle and molest the boobs. I am wondering if there is this innate desire to touch the breast linked to the original need to fondle the breast to get milk out..

Next time, molesters will be asked this Qn

'When you small, got breastfeed bo' [laugh][laugh][laugh]

(edited)

Becoz u r a WOMAN mah wauhahahaha [laugh]

Edited by Whathefish

Nowadays very few women breastfeed cos it takes up too much time and they dunno how much milk is being fed. They would use breast pump to feeding bottle, much more convenient.

Nowadays very few women breastfeed cos it takes up too much time and they dunno how much milk is being fed. They would use breast pump to feeding bottle, much more convenient.

Take it one step further. 3rd world countries would still breastfeed.....and thus....

(edited)

Becoz u r a WOMAN mah wauhahahaha [laugh]

u think abt it. All women's problems got the word MEN in them

MENses

MENopausede

MENtia

MENtal problem

MENorrhagiadys

MENorrhoea

seMEN (this one cause 9 months of labor) [laugh][laugh]

Edited by RadX

(edited)

Take it one step further. 3rd world countries would still breastfeed.....and thus....

That's bo pian, they dun have the means to buy breast pump and milk powder. But there's nothing to show that men from 3rd world country are more prone to go more for woman's breasts dan other parts of her body. Maybe becos the mother suffer from malnutrition cos you know 3rd world country, kid also suffer from malnutrition. I think their mothers will run out of milk at an earlier stage and the kid have to take solid food like porridge.

Edited by Watwheels

That's bo pian, they dun have the means to buy breast pump and milk powder. But there's nothing to show that men from 3rd world country are more prone to go more for woman's breasts dan other parts of her body.

YUP. No indepth study may have been conducted YET.....but just a thought

the gist is that men tend to like to fondle and molest the boobs. I am wondering if there is this innate desire to touch the breast linked to the original need to fondle the breast to get milk out..

Next time, molesters will be asked this Qn

'When you small, got breastfeed bo' [laugh][laugh][laugh]

what about u??? [sly]

what about u??? [sly]

i drank straight out from the bottle....that is why i love to fondle bottles :wub::wub::wub:

u think abt it. All women's problems got the word MEN in them

MENses

MENopausede

MENtia

MENtal problem

MENorrhagiadys

MENorrhoea

seMEN (this one cause 9 months of labor) [laugh][laugh]

Agree..that is why MAN likes to go into WOMAN :wub:

i drank straight out from the bottle....that is why i love to fondle bottles :wub::wub::wub:

no wonder certain human anatomy, that remotely resemblance a bottle, excites u.. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement