Where you cut your hair?

KARTer

(edited)

I mean which type of barber / hair saloon you go, not which part of your 'hair' you cut.

I go the $10 coupon type... they advertise can cut finish in 10mins, but i timed and it always takes longer... but the place is always quite clean and some xmm there quite chio also... like to hear them chant "konichiwa..." :D

I think some bros here spend $40 or more for their haircut (maybe plus extra service also)??

Edited by KARTer
↡ Advertisement

I mean which type of barber / hair saloon you go, not which part of your 'hair' you cut.

I go the $10 coupon type... they advertise can cut finish in 10mins, but i timed and it always takes longer... but the place is always quite clean and some xmm there quite chio also... like to hear them chant "konichiwa..." :D

I think some bros here spend $40 or more for their haircut (maybe plus extra service also)??

Yeah I just go for those quick $10 barbers since I am balding and no need much skills.....

As for extra services type...golden landmark used to have but shut down leow...last i heard still got some at little india area....

The older I get, the lesser hair I have, the cheaper I pay ^_^

no need buy shampoo too [laugh][laugh][laugh]

same lah $10 haircut. last time used to go barber for $8, thk some places charge $6.80 only

Cheapest i had seen was $3.90 at snip ave but nvr try. dunno still got this type of pricing or not

same lah $10 haircut. last time used to go barber for $8, thk some places charge $6.80 only

Cheapest i had seen was $3.90 at snip ave but nvr try. dunno still got this type of pricing or not

Clement central two shops competing, slash till about $2 now... Another one probably go $1.80 [laugh]

Yeah I just go for those quick $10 barbers since I am balding and no need much skills.....

As for extra services type...golden landmark used to have but shut down leow...last i heard still got some at little india area....

Bro..pls PM address...thanks [laugh]

Got one place at Little India. $6. Fastest haircut I've ever had, over in 7 minutes flat, with satisfactory results. They confirm use new razor, change in front of customer.

and save on hair styling wax too.

Shampoo and wax still need as long as there is ONE hair standing [laugh]

Geylang got $5 dollars roadside barber....din know clementi cheaper wah lao