Where you cut your hair?

KARTer

I want to draw your attention to those Barber shops like Sri XXXX.

My son had a haircut once in this shop. The next thing I know, he got KUTU. and next best is my other kids and my wife all Kena.

I did not get any. the reason can be that I dye my hair regularly.

It took alot of trouble just to get rid of it.

We will never go to such shops again ever.

↡ Advertisement

nb....there goes this thread....sure to become tiko thread already...just let p69 come in...then habis!!! [:p][:p][:p]

he is here somewhere.................and soon will smell his way here in no time!!! [laugh] [laugh]

nb....there goes this thread....sure to become tiko thread already...just let p69 come in...then habis!!! [:p][:p][:p]

Ok..................back to topic.....................I cut mine in JB..............good and cheap!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Cos then you should realise by now, you are not with the same freq as us NORMAL mortals....so suggest you go to some other hiflier forum and leave us minions here in peace...understand???

Do that for the good of mankind before you get misunderstood again.

lAST RESORT, I CAN STILL CALL UOB GUARD AND DO THE NECESSARY

Scully I reborn then come in here at 1st gear ...and hey you are the high flyer not me!

Ok..................back to topic.....................I cut mine in JB..............good and cheap!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

there is an Indian barber shop next to City Plaza, newly renov, clean, friendly & economical at Rm1O/=per cut.

at basement of C/Plaza, a mini market, can buy some household items...

if u dont drive, then walk up to 3rd floor, turn right, down escalator, heading towards immigration back home by 17O, or 2-3 other buses.

there is an Indian barber shop next to City Plaza, newly renov, clean, friendly & economical at Rm1O/=per cut.

at basement of C/Plaza, a mini market, can buy some household items...

if u dont drive, then walk up to 3rd floor, turn right, down escalator, heading towards immigration back home by 17O, or 2-3 other buses.

not bad leh............ :D :D

I go to malay barber for $10 per cut.

Half year ago went to 1 chinese barber at the old hdb hub next to the ntuc, per cut $10 and if go 10 times the next is free.

Dono still around a not. Too bad wife changed job if not I cut there

Got one place at Little India. $6. Fastest haircut I've ever had, over in 7 minutes flat, with satisfactory results. They confirm use new razor, change in front of customer.

Cut $6?? plus change new razor??

My place here change razor have to top up $0.50!

And I think they recycle the razors [furious]

I mean which type of barber / hair saloon you go, not which part of your 'hair' you cut.

I go the $10 coupon type... they advertise can cut finish in 10mins, but i timed and it always takes longer... but the place is always quite clean and some xmm there quite chio also... like to hear them chant "konichiwa..." :D

I think some bros here spend $40 or more for their haircut (maybe plus extra service also)??

I patronized Jentzen in JB..usually RM30, wash and cut. In SG, S$10 means you have to go with Kiosk type barber.

Regards,

Supercharged

$10 for 10min hair cut is too ex.

I prefer paying $35 for 1 hour. More value for money.

15min cut, 10 min wash, 35min ... massage. ^_^

same lah $10 haircut. last time used to go barber for $8, thk some places charge $6.80 only

Cheapest i had seen was $3.90 at snip ave but nvr try. dunno still got this type of pricing or not

But they know how to cut layer ma ?

↡ Advertisement