Where you cut your hair?

KARTer

today is hair topic day....

Nose Hair...

Head Hair...

waiting for someone to start/bring up a leg/armpit/pubic hair thread.... :D

↡ Advertisement

Those are student type one (training)  they take damn long to cut but finally the supervisor will come and do the finishing touches ... actually not bad, used to be one on second or third floor of Bedok Central (now occupied by Sheng Shiong)  and they even give you a wash too   

wah, that one damn looooong liao leh .............. Saw the banner since young (more than 25 years ago !!!! ) 

forgot liao, is it Redken/Kimage or some other names ............ 

K-cuts, EC house and Qb house for me.

hit and run, there are equally good and bad barbers in these chains .............. see heng sway

Edited by Othello

Actually I have not been there in more than 15 years also.... tot it might be still there since they had quite a big unit and expanded to another one too (a little more atas one) ; 

wah, that one damn looooong liao leh .............. Saw the banner since young (more than 25 years ago !!!! ) 

dunno is it Redken/Kimage or some other names ............ 

hit and run, there are equally good and bad barbers in these chains .............. see heng sway

• Praise 2

Yet to try their premium outlets. Any difference?

i find the stylist are more experience and more update, also understand customer request. I was happy and impressed on my first visit and has since become a regular at their JEM and Suntec outlet. 

the normal QB outlet just go through the routine and not always happy with the result.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

$5 mean you kena carrot liao, some only charge $2.80 or $3.80.

the salon near my block put sign on the window saying $5 ... but I did noticed other branches or brands at other places (i.e. bedok reservoir) does carry the cheaper signs also.

anyway, my story was about 2 years ago liow ... and now I don't have to hear all the crappy sales pitch anymore.

Those are student type one (training)  they take damn long to cut but finally the supervisor will come and do the finishing touches ... actually not bad, used to be one on second or third floor of Bedok Central (now occupied by Sheng Shiong)  and they even give you a wash too   

last time I would go to Roxy Sq for such student service ... that was when I was still in sec school ...

the normal QB outlet just go through the routine and not always happy with the result.

no diff for me liow ... not much hair left for the barber to cut liow, one bald patch on the top ...so just need to trim the sides and back... so a cheap and quiet cut would suffice. :beaten:

ecoin saloon, last time is $3 per hair cut, topup $40 got 1 free hair, 

the $40 in the ewallet from app can last for more than 1 year,

now price increase to $5 per hair cut liao.

I used to go 96per cent hair salon at haji Lane, sometimes haar attic at keong saik. But now lazy and don't wanna spend the $$$, just go malay barber at Bedok mall. :x

Edited by Mockngbrd

I tot @Dach got all the lobangs for best deal/Bang for your $$ barbers   :D, @Freeder asking lah 

Yet to try their premium outlets. Any difference?

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

I tot @Dach got all the lobangs for best deal/Bang for your $$ barbers :D, @Freeder asking lah

Dunno about that. Ask @Freeder to ask him for special service hair cuts.

He also go orpolay ?

Orrrrrr!!!

You say that about him. You wanna die ah?

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

Dunno about that. Ask @Freeder to ask him for special service hair cuts.

Orrrrrr!!!

You say that about him. You wanna die ah?

Nowadays, I go MTW (Mei Tai Wan) for so called hair cut not kkj hair hor...

After that , I go QB Premium for final touch up..

I tot @Dach got all the lobangs for best deal/Bang for your $$ barbers :D, @Freeder asking lah

Last heard , Dach is a regular at Golden Landmark hair salons... now , not sure... mebbe all in for full course
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

i find the stylist are more experience and more update, also understand customer request. I was happy and impressed on my first visit and has since become a regular at their JEM and Suntec outlet.

Agree. Generally better cut.

And they can style with wax if you want.

no hair already , 

dun need choose, any nearby saloon ,

go in just say cut short, thats it :TT_TT:

No hair no need cut.  Why waste $$$$

↡ Advertisement