Unreasonable foreign mom at Mall

Jchuacl

Turbocharged

I had very bad experience with Indians. I used to think they are ok but not these days.

Many of them are inconsiderate and dirty. And I'm referring to well educated investment bank IT personnel. You can enter a toilet that was freshly cleaned prior to their usage only to find water splashed all over the floor, wc not flushed and with the sai still in the bowl, tissue used and thrown all over the wash basin.

F u c k tards

I had very bad experience with Indians. I used to think they are ok but not these days.

Many of them are inconsiderate and dirty. And I'm referring to well educated investment bank IT personnel. You can enter a toilet that was freshly cleaned prior to their usage only to find water splashed all over the floor, wc not flushed and with the sai still in the bowl, tissue used and thrown all over the wash basin.

F u c k tards

These are the people earning 6 figures a year leh [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

pardon me 6 figures very big deal meh?? It is easy to earn 6 figures in banking! $100,000 is already 6 figures [laugh] but I agree with Poker those are disgusting.

my colleague once tell me his GF condo in Simei got indian FT s h i t in the pool, you say leh earn 6 figures thus can s--t in pool [laugh] ??? no wonder the 1st amazing race series the American comment badly when they were in India

Edited by D3badge

(edited)

farkin a--hole!!! KNN if i were there, i gonna slap her and be racist to her, whack her, chase her to get out of SG!!! she think she smart for not paying ride yet her child happy.. few cents only also wanna save, go to hell this kind of mother, would bang her if i saw her on the road, CCB!

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

6 figures??? they come sg then can earn this kind of money!

there are more SINGAPOREAN EARN 6 FIGURE THAN IN INDIA!

she's a bloody idiot!

They are north indians, so in their country they feel that they are more superior than the south... they bring their mindset here, thinking they are more superior than the locals.... You think limpeh care? , but they didn't know that we singaporean are the most racist. We hate them the most (I mean FT), black and smelly and dress until like Char siew pao. I tell u already ma, customer service line see them really sian 1/2, confirm got alot problem one. Pay 10cent for toilet want 6 star standard, love to complain more than singaporeans. You know why so many curry boys killed in aussis, it's because if their f--king arrogant behavior.

This an neh is too much. Fark her.. Go back to her country.

Once there was a chinese boy who was playing with a ride that my girl too wanted. So we queued up but the boy didnt seem to want to let go. I was wondering where the parents were as he was holding us up and not paying for the ride. Lo and behold the mother called him and she was just sitting near one of the seats there observing him all the while.. I really cannot understand these parents.. I met a number of unreasonable parents at these kiddie rides who think that their kids can just sit and enjoy the aircon while holding other kids up who want to ride these things.

↡ Advertisement