Runners check in!

Davidklt

Just wanna know if there are car lovers that are runners too.

ID yourself please.

For me I try to run 3 times a week.

Tried marathon twice but still like 21 km and 10 km more..

You?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not really a distance runner but I do interval running pretty regularly. Short blast followed by rest phase and then blast and so on and on.

Keeps the metabolism up and great for staying lean coupled with resistance training in the gym.

Turbocharged

Reporting!

I also run about 3 times a week, but now down to 2 [laugh]. Once during weekdays, after work. And another time, long run, during weekend mornings. Also have other hobby to maintain, so it's a tough call on weekends.

Ran during schooldays and marathon once. Back in those days, running was not yet a popular or "trendy" sport. Now only doing half-marathon distances at the most. Next one coming up: Sheares Bridge Run (this is what it was called back in the day) [laugh]

• Praise 1

Just wanna know if there are car lovers that are runners too.

ID yourself please.

For me I try to run 3 times a week.

Tried marathon twice but still like 21 km and 10 km more..

You?

Will be running 21km for SCSM this year.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Reporting here..

I run 3 times a week, tempo pace. Seldom do LSD cause train LSD for my 1st marathon, but in the end still suffer.

Tried marathon thrice. Just came back from Stand Chart KL-Marathon. But only did the 21km. This year SCMS will be doing 21km. On/off still try to join those small 10km race if got the time..

• Praise 1

not a marathon but am a running enthusiast. I run 4 - 5 times per week after work for 30mins. Hit gym regularly too but still got tummy

More to gym. Run once a week to really sweat.

Prefer to cycle becos it is not taxing to the knees and ankles but due to erratic weather I havent cycled for few weeks

Stopped for about 4 months, now going back to run routinely. Managed to encourage and influence my 9yr old nephew (45kg) to run twice weekly during the June vacation. Now he is motivated to twice weekly

Did 1st Mararthon last December. Planning to run 29 more, Twice a year. Missed the Sundown. So this Dec 4 will be second.

Run twice on weekday, about 8km each time. Will be going back to run on Sunday morning too, 18-20km.

Started to run routinely two years ago. Started with 1.5km weekly, to reduce the urge of smoking. Smoke free 2 years, previously smoker for 18 years.

Reporting in too!

Run 4 times per week about 8km. My running shoes will become 'crocodile' after a year or 2 ..haha

im a light runner..as its the only sport i can do now to work up a sweat.

for those on iphone, can try search for this nike+gps app. im using it for my runs, tracks your time, distance via gps (not 100% accurate tho), plays your music and they have a voiceover whenever u cross 1km, with time taken, avg speed etc.

it also keeps a history of your runs, quite useful, esp for outdoor runs.

reporting in,

first marathon last yr SCMS, been doing more trail runs nowadays as i like the thrill and agility involved. run 2-3 times a week, short distance 10km, LSD 21-30km. using free runkeeper app for android phone to track my runs. doing half marathon SCMS this year targetting to achieve sub 2hr for half. hope to one day achieve sub 4hr 30min for full marathon. also aspire to do an ultra trail overseas in maybe 2-3yrs time.

Took up serious running a year ago to lost weight. Run at least 5 times a week. 10km per run.

Hope to do a marathon at least once in my life time.

Wah, all so detailed.

Ok, I have completed 3 marathons to date, hopefully 1 day can run sub-5hrs timing.

Just downloaded runkeeper yesterday to help pace for my 2.4km.

Hope to complete the ultra marathon some day. [;)]

Oh, and I usually run at night.

Anyone here uses the Polar watches? Do these measure heartbeat without the use of chest strap? Any recommendations?

*wave wave*...

use to be 3 times a week before my operation. now fully recovered but felt more lethargic... -_-

not really a distance runner, but I do a min of 3km each time, up to 10km max if I do get started...

hmm... never get use to attaching phones or device when running. I usually use my iphone to track distance once to know how far is the new trail and that's is it.

↡ Advertisement