• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
193 replies to this topic | 438 praises

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

Puteh83
  • Premium member
    Puteh83
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone notice that there is some grey boxes on the divider at the u-turn points?
It's before the u-turn point if u r going towards thomson and after it if u r heading farrer.
Any idea what's that? Can't be sensor or camera i supposed?

Edited by Puteh83, 29 June 2011 - 04:33 PM.

Angcheek and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Mugen85
  • Mugen85
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone notice that there is some grey boxes on the divider at the u-turn points?
It's before the u-turn point if u r going towards thomson and after it if u r heading farrer.

If it's a speed camera there will be signage to inform you. Dont worry.

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Pippo20
  • Pippo20
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Are you those who slow down to 40-50kmh when you see the TP at the overhead bridge or near these boxes.. Pls note that Lornie Road is 70kmh..

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

after mediacorpse/shell 1 tp on bridge daily
Angcheek praised this

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

after mediacorpse/shell 1 tp on bridge daily

Where got bridge after mediacorpse and shell??
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hey guys that uses Lornie road towards Bishan this morning, what happen ah? Traffic so bad all the way to Bukit Batok on the PIE, end up pay $2 to go on PIE all the way.

Please drive carefully to all and not cause accident, it's time wasting to every other road users.....

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:14 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Accident on Lornie Rd towards Braddell. Was reported on the radio. Didn't see any smoke so not the Lambo catch fire type. The chow-tar black mark still on the road.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Accident on Lornie Rd towards Braddell. Was reported on the radio. Didn't see any smoke so not the Lambo catch fire type. The chow-tar black mark still on the road.

The chow tar will be there forever la, that road seldom repave....

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no need to scare la... juz drive as per normal can liao... 70km/hr stretch of road u scare wat?
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey guys that uses Lornie road towards Bishan this morning, what happen ah? Traffic so bad all the way to Bukit Batok on the PIE, end up pay $2 to go on PIE all the way.

Please drive carefully to all and not cause accident, it's time wasting to every other road users.....

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike and motorbike box on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

Even my side also slowed down to watch. dry.gif

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

SLSAMG88
  • SLSAMG88
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike tree branch and motorbike box leaves on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

FTFY.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

Civic101
  • Premium member
    Civic101
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I thought I saw an Audi A6.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I was at the opp direction. Saw 7 series parked at left lane, motorbike and motorbike box on the road. Followed by a long tail-back of vehicles. Three lanes became 1.5 lanes, mostly slowed down to watch.

May I ask, is it near U turn area?

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

May I ask, is it near U turn area?

Yes.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Let me review my car cam videos. I remember seeing a 7 series and two person(an aunty n uncle) on the pavement taking photos of the accident.

Me just drove past and just glance only at the scene.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Yes.

can I speculate that some arse try to U turn without due care or exit U turn area because unable to U turn at that hour?

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seconded. Saw an Audi A6 but it may not have been directly related to the incident, or the incident was already half-cleared up. The fire engine crew were also packing up.
Angcheek praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can I speculate that some arse try to U turn without due care or exit U turn area because unable to U turn at that hour?

I dont know how the accident happened. So I dont think we should speculate. I drove past, accident already happened. But I no notice of any police, ambulance or SCDF yet.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From my car cam, looks like an Audi. Not sure what model thou.

Screenshot_001.JPG

Screenshot_002.JPG

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I hope it's not because of the U turn.... Your image are tack sharp

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Lornie, Road

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users