Lornie Road

Puteh83

Now I use PIE quite often in the morning from jurong to paya lebar. Traffic is generally alright until slowing down at the speed camera near eng neo. This is I can understand but I can't understand why the Erp gantry at Adam road caused a big pile up even there is nothing happens there. I hope erp gantry can be removed asap and used satellite erp and drivers can just drive normally.

Now I use PIE quite often in the morning from jurong to paya lebar. Traffic is generally alright until slowing down at the speed camera near eng neo. This is I can understand but I can't understand why the Erp gantry at Adam road caused a big pile up even there is nothing happens there. I hope erp gantry can be removed asap and used satellite erp and drivers can just drive normally.

Although satellite is coming soon but not so soon also. Meanwhile drivers still have to suffer on the traffic built-up along the road.

Another road there is also default traffic heavy and slow even there is nothing happens there is on CTE between moulmein exit and jalan bahagia exit.

They are puting up ERP along Lornie Rd?

Did they remove the speed camera there?

The only speed camera there are those mobile speed camera manned by TP on the bridge. To answer you, yes it will be removed after the TP knock off from his shift.

Always found driving along Lornie Road horny :XD:

Because you get very close to other drivers along that road eh.. especially the lady divers.. maybe you interested in the gentleman i dont know.
  • Praise 1

You are correct ...... They are not trying to solve the Lornie rd problem , because they were the one that caused the problem with high ERP in CTE . :XD: (actually the problem to the jam is mainly Farrer in the morning and PIE in the evening)

No Jam , No ERP ......... so conclusion is "Dont solve the problem" [grin]

They already planned ERP on this new route

The only speed camera there are those mobile speed camera manned by TP on the bridge. To answer you, yes it will be removed after the TP knock off from his shift.

Because you get very close to other drivers along that road eh.. especially the lady divers.. maybe you interested in the gentleman i dont know.

These guys are unbelievable exceed 70km/h by X km/h also kena. Prolly got quota to hit

If it’s the USA it won’t happen

Edited by Battledome64

These guys are unbelievable exceed 70km/h by X km/h also kena. Prolly got quota to hit

If itâs the USA it wonât happen

You are wrong, i kanna there b4 but was warned and not get a summon. I am sure i did 80+.

You are wrong, i kanna there b4 but was warned and not get a summon. I am sure i did 80+.

It's true bro. I kenna 3 times liao. The 3rd time I am kok sure I did 70+ after having tio 2 ticket before. ccb still kenna.....

If your record is clean. 1st time is always a warning...

Kena warning once and every time approaching the OHB will slow down to 60km/h.

It's true bro. I kenna 3 times liao. The 3rd time I am kok sure I did 70+ after having tio 2 ticket before. ccb still kenna.....

The new Lornie Highway (southbound only) is straight and wide.

Cars were going a bit slow today when I travel. Maybe it's new.

But soon they will be speeding and soon TP camera will be there.

Should be interesting tomorrow Monday morning, to see how much the traffic has improved for those coming from Braddell Rd.

• Praise 1

Different car different meter i guess, everytime i pass there i maintain less than 75 i never kanna again. And yes i has been warned once. Edited by Xers007

Different car different meter i guess, everytime i pass there i maintain less than 75 i never kanna again. And yes i has been warned once.

Maybe you tee Kong kia. Every time pass thru at 75, TP off duty or skive...

↡ Advertisement