• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
306 replies to this topic | 144 praises

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As above.

usually felt spc a bit bolat, but as petrol was running low, went to spc station and pump $30 first of 95.

surprisingly my 1.4 T car seems to have a slightly more responsive feel thereafter

dont know if its me or that spc decided to put some good stuff in (at least for the initial branding campaign)

anyway with 15% discount, not too bad for value too.

any feedback ?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Feels the same to me leh.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

Whitecvt
  • Whitecvt
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hey i thought it felt pretty "smooth" too.. usually i'm on esso but was low on gas and just popped in to the nearest at that time.

didnt realised they changed their formula till i heard about it on the radio
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

according to the brochure..Levo cleans and protects the engine thanks to detergent and corrosion inhibitors, designed to remove carbon deposits and prevent corrosion in the engine..probably the removal of carbon deposits lead to better response..however it can be placebo effect

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

for me, yes, Levo gives me 'more power' feel ...I always pump spc 95 and the new formula does make my ride more power on the very first pump ....

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

according to the brochure..Levo cleans and protects the engine thanks to detergent and corrosion inhibitors, designed to remove carbon deposits and prevent corrosion in the engine..probably the removal of carbon deposits lead to better response..however it can be placebo effect

For me, Don't think its carbon removal case since my ride just came back from genting trip, it just feel more willing to move when step on the gas...

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

Picanto
how does it compare to shell v power?

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Find it no different. Anyway I always can't feel any difference between all brands of petrol and all the RON rating.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

Gaybhari
  • Gaybhari
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Its in the mind lar..

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

cost effective and good laugh.gif

more will depend on driving

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

As above.

usually felt spc a bit bolat, but as petrol was running low, went to spc station and pump $30 first of 95.

surprisingly my 1.4 T car seems to have a slightly more responsive feel thereafter

dont know if its me or that spc decided to put some good stuff in (at least for the initial branding campaign)

anyway with 15% discount, not too bad for value too.

any feedback ?

Aso pump spc 95..no different ya.. only like the 15% discount...

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Remin
  • Remin
    Clutched
    Author Image

felt no different, only go there for 15% discount :-)

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

Mits_jc
  • Premium member
    Mits_jc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Marketing BS...everyone who say got diff all using butt dyna.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I always pump Caltex cos I thot all the little people cleaning inside will

keep my engine clean. Then one day I was low on fuel and pumped Esso.

I always read that Esso suits Hyundai but I thot it was all in the mind as

all petrol is the same. But my car did feel smoother and more powerful with Esso.

On Wed I was low and pumped SPC. I never heard about Levo until I was pumping

and my car does feel smoother but same power as Esso.

Maybe it all in my mind or maybe its the cool et weather over the last few days.

But my car does feel smoother. Since its all the same price, I will be pumping

SPC again.
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

Syaheerbmw
  • Premium member
    Syaheerbmw
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I've been pumping SPC most of the time since I passed my license as I stay next to one.. I really feel that it's a myth that SPC is lousy, they're not bad actually, I've pumped ESSO sometimes and feel like its the same.. However, recently I felt that it's smoother the last pump, without realising LEVO banner until a few days ago.. I guess the additives in the new formula is not bad..And I don't think it's not like V-Power but more like Caltex Techron and Shell FuelSave formulas to clean engine, improve FC.. Just my 2-cents..

Edited by Syaheerbmw, 02 July 2011 - 11:11 PM.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

how does it compare to shell v power?

V-power still the best,but expensive.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

All the petrol here claimed the same thing.
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:04 AM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

if u are pumping v power then i think no comparison as different price, its almost 50 cents difference per litre with shell 10% off compared to spc 95 with 15% discount. was thinking of comparing within same grade, you rich ah pay $25 more per tank

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:05 AM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

funny i felt that caltex more responsive on my car but less mileage, esso like not as responsive but this levo seems even better than esso ! funny how local brand can be better

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:20 AM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

just pump v98, gave up on vpower, cant feel any use

Edited by Mecontle, 03 July 2011 - 12:24 AM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, felt, levo, petrol, diff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users