Anyone felt that the spc levo petrol is any diff ?

Verve

As above.

usually felt spc a bit bolat, but as petrol was running low, went to spc station and pump $30 first of 95.

surprisingly my 1.4 T car seems to have a slightly more responsive feel thereafter

dont know if its me or that spc decided to put some good stuff in (at least for the initial branding campaign)

anyway with 15% discount, not too bad for value too.

any feedback ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

hey i thought it felt pretty "smooth" too.. usually i'm on esso but was low on gas and just popped in to the nearest at that time.

didnt realised they changed their formula till i heard about it on the radio

• Praise 2

according to the brochure..Levo cleans and protects the engine thanks to detergent and corrosion inhibitors, designed to remove carbon deposits and prevent corrosion in the engine..probably the removal of carbon deposits lead to better response..however it can be placebo effect

Turbocharged

for me, yes, Levo gives me 'more power' feel ...I always pump spc 95 and the new formula does make my ride more power on the very first pump ....

Turbocharged

according to the brochure..Levo cleans and protects the engine thanks to detergent and corrosion inhibitors, designed to remove carbon deposits and prevent corrosion in the engine..probably the removal of carbon deposits lead to better response..however it can be placebo effect

For me, Don't think its carbon removal case since my ride just came back from genting trip, it just feel more willing to move when step on the gas...

Twincharged

Find it no different. Anyway I always can't feel any difference between all brands of petrol and all the RON rating.

As above.

usually felt spc a bit bolat, but as petrol was running low, went to spc station and pump $30 first of 95.

surprisingly my 1.4 T car seems to have a slightly more responsive feel thereafter

dont know if its me or that spc decided to put some good stuff in (at least for the initial branding campaign)

anyway with 15% discount, not too bad for value too.

any feedback ?

Aso pump spc 95..no different ya.. only like the 15% discount...

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I always pump Caltex cos I thot all the little people cleaning inside will

keep my engine clean. Then one day I was low on fuel and pumped Esso.

I always read that Esso suits Hyundai but I thot it was all in the mind as

all petrol is the same. But my car did feel smoother and more powerful with Esso.

On Wed I was low and pumped SPC. I never heard about Levo until I was pumping

and my car does feel smoother but same power as Esso.

Maybe it all in my mind or maybe its the cool et weather over the last few days.

But my car does feel smoother. Since its all the same price, I will be pumping

SPC again.

(edited)

I've been pumping SPC most of the time since I passed my license as I stay next to one.. I really feel that it's a myth that SPC is lousy, they're not bad actually, I've pumped ESSO sometimes and feel like its the same.. However, recently I felt that it's smoother the last pump, without realising LEVO banner until a few days ago.. I guess the additives in the new formula is not bad..And I don't think it's not like V-Power but more like Caltex Techron and Shell FuelSave formulas to clean engine, improve FC.. Just my 2-cents..

Edited by Syaheerbmw
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

All the petrol here claimed the same thing.

if u are pumping v power then i think no comparison as different price, its almost 50 cents difference per litre with shell 10% off compared to spc 95 with 15% discount. was thinking of comparing within same grade, you rich ah pay $25 more per tank

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1