Anyone felt that the spc levo petrol is any diff ?

Verve

I always pump SPC. After they change to levo, car is smoother and more responsive. FC increase as well. I dunno what additive they add into the petrol.

One proven thing is better FC for me, for LEVO.

Butt bhp dyno or smoothness depends... seems all the same across the 4 brands.

I second all the brothers that said the FC increase. My engine is indeed smoother and quieter than Esso 98 and gives me 16.0 km/l instead of 15.2km/l average. One thing was the lack of low end torque but it compensated with a quieter and less harsh engine note between 1500-3000 rpm. This is very obvious as I am running a straight through set-up which I test it inside KPE and can hear any change in engine note.

Try it and be surprised!

Turbocharged

I second all the brothers that said the FC increase. My engine is indeed smoother and quieter than Esso 98 and gives me 16.0 km/l instead of 15.2km/l average. One thing was the lack of low end torque but it compensated with a quieter and less harsh engine note between 1500-3000 rpm. This is very obvious as I am running a straight through set-up which I test it inside KPE and can hear any change in engine note.

Try it and be surprised!

said the FC increase. FC increase means more fuel needed?

When did this levo thing start?

I always feel my car less responsive when i pump SPC so i tried to avoid it as much as possible and haven't pumped SPC for aeons.

(edited)

how does it compare to shell v power?

to me, giving vpower as a score of 10,

Levo 98 is 8, previous SPC 98 is 6, fuelsave 98 is 6.. in terms of driving feel. malaysian fuels are about 4.

However, Levo gives me about the same economy as fuelsave 98, better than vpower and the previous SPC formula

now i pump levo unless shell has the vpower at the price of 98 offer...

never tried anything else.

Edited by Boyboy

have being pumping bp and then spc since 2000.....to me there is absolutely no difference between 92, 95 or 97...its all the same. even when i pumped vpower in malaysia, it still feels the same. i am always amazed at how other drivers can analyze how powerful one brand of petrol is over others....

i used to think that, but somehow I can feel a distinct difference. especially between singapore and malaysia fuels. could be my ride being fussy.

however, I stay away from caltex and esso. i make it a point to pump only shell/SPC as i don't believe in going out of the way for fuel.

to me, giving vpower as a score of 10,

Levo 98 is 8, previous SPC 98 is 6, fuelsave 98 is 6.. in terms of driving feel. malaysian fuels are about 4.

However, Levo gives me about the same economy as fuelsave 98, better than vpower and the previous SPC formula

now i pump levo unless shell has the vpower at the price of 98 offer...

never tried anything else.

Strange. Msia's esso f1 feels more powerful than almost all sg petrol for my car, except sg vpower. But f1 mileage not as good as sg petrol. I drive Kia forte

best way is to ask a fren to pump petrol for car for u..........then dun tell u the petrol...........

then ask for feedback for a few times then see if really got difference or not.............sometimes it's psychological

actually i am doing a test on levo petrol..

last time my car if pump spc 92 will always have CEL on.

then pump spc 95 then ok.

But since the levo petrol claims the properties it has, I am now trying to pump levo 92 for a few tanks and see if the CEL comes up again. if I can continue to pump levo 92 without problem. means they have really changed the formula....

so far first tank on levo 92... good results so far.....

I drive an avante by the way....

(edited)

I've pumped 2 tanks since this Levo thing came.. I don't feel any difference when driving.

However, I do get better mileage.. surprisingly.

the fc for my mazda 3 was always ard 11.4-11.6km/l.

but for the last 2 tanks i'm getting 12km/l. ard 20km more. My driving patterns are the same.

not bad not bad..

i don't work for SPC ar.. i just pump SPC because it offer high discount and is next to my home.

Edited by Baphomet

Twincharged

actually i am doing a test on levo petrol..

last time my car if pump spc 92 will always have CEL on.

then pump spc 95 then ok.

But since the levo petrol claims the properties it has, I am now trying to pump levo 92 for a few tanks and see if the CEL comes up again. if I can continue to pump levo 92 without problem. means they have really changed the formula....

so far first tank on levo 92... good results so far.....

I drive an avante by the way....

Avante pump 92 petrol got CEL.?I thought Korean cars all can pump 92 without problem.?

Turbocharged

After a few tank of 95, fc no change but smoother ride and feel more revvy at 3-4k rpm, can hit 130 easier when I drag... I love it... :wub: