Anyone felt that the spc levo petrol is any diff ?

Verve

Interestingly...today ESSO started their synergy advertisement.

What cok molecular level of cleaning.

All fuels can be molecular level combustion, molecular reaction, molecular cleaning, etc....

Maybe levo is affecting it's sales?

Does petrol company really need to Advertise on existing fuel properties? Waste of money!

pump shell v-power during promo, not satisfied...... feel car powerless, acceleration is rough, before this tank did tried spc levo, more smooth and a bit more powerful...... na beh, leow lui....

some forumers says different car suit different brands of petrol, maybe is truth.

I think I will give it a try. These Chinese owner must have added some good stuff to make it levo!!

all petrol kiosk in Sin got special names to go along, tink the prc also wanna follow the trend, so therefore name their brand levo......actually want to tel us their petrol also level with other brands, but due to their england standard, they pronounce levo....... thus the name..... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

All fuels can be molecular level combustion, molecular reaction, molecular cleaning, etc....

Does petrol company really need to Advertise on existing fuel properties? Waste of money!

I think the price make a big difference......

they advertise so that they can up the price again to leech more $$$......kaching kaching kaching.....

New product....maybe they add more levo to make the petrol better.....hook more car owners....then slowly reduce the additives to maximize profits!!

New product....maybe they add more levo to make the petrol better.....hook more car owners....then slowly reduce the additives to maximize profits!!

阿呢款?????!!!!!!!

奸商!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

What is levo?

What is synergy?

What is techron?

Just mambo jumbo.

What is their concentration?

What is their ratio in 92,95,98 petrol?

Not many people knows at all.

How come No one in this world ever ask or probe the petrol companies to reveal a little more information??

I don't feel any differrence in performance with the various fuels, likely reason is because I don't drive a premium make.

The best fuel is the one where I get the best discount which currently is Esso 5000. Filled up yesterday with 18% discount.

Sweet. :D

If esso saved the advertisement then offer $0.02 / litre cheaper, sure have people flock back to Esso.

Currently, look at many positive reviews of LEVO, being a user too... can't be wrong. :D

Yes..that's my point....

The $$$ use for advertisement on newspaper and radio alone......can easily use to buy a BMW320 and offer it as a lucky draw for customers!!!

anyw today Esso come out w their advert for their new (??) smart choice petrol. i dun even see wat is the new thing about it.

I was initially skeptical about how the new 'levo' fuel would be better than the old one, but subjectively, after a few days of usage, I feel that the engine seems to rev more smoothly. Perhaps it's just a placebo effect but I'm enjoying it all the same!

SPC got SPC&U free membership for 10% discount (but website put 8%, I recall its 10%), any DBS/POSB card + more discount. Even more with Everyday card.

↡ Advertisement