Opinions on mercedes C180 Kompressor BlueEFFICIENCY (A)

Ithunk

any thoughts?

about 165k i think its quite good value in this coe market

↡ Advertisement

of course i am not buying just comparing this car to a ford mondeo 2.0 ecoboost which cost 145k

u should compare 2.0 with 2.0 right?

i dont even know why i am replying here.. [bigcry]

aiyah jus buy the model one likes....if i am married and i have double income and a car to share with a wife...i will go for mercedes

i dun really compare engine capacity....and does not really matter

(edited)

any thoughts?

about 165k i think its quite good value in this coe market

depends on how your definition of 'value'. fast car with good handling? high OMV but low price? brand status? at current COE and car prices, no brand new car has good value...

Edited by Jamesgetz

(edited)

aiyah jus buy the model one likes....if i am married and i have double income and a car to share with a wife...i will go for mercedes

i dun really compare engine capacity....and does not really matter

i give up... lets postpone this till u have double income and a car to share with ur wife

Edited by Budgetice

Hypersonic

i give up... lets postpone this till u have double income and a car to share with ur wife

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

With higher COE means the profit of the car gets lower for seller. And comparing the recent rise in Cat A COE, it is a great value buy now.

Neutral Newbie

With higher COE means the profit of the car gets lower for seller. And comparing the recent rise in Cat A COE, it is a great value buy now.

So, does it mean more value to grab a 2yr old C180 with higher OMV and much lower COE (which was back in 2009)? If i intend to use the car for only 3 more years.

Considering between getting old vs new C180.

The Citroen C5 seemed more value for money (and the equipment that comes with the car) than a C180. However I have to say, to each man his own and Mercedes badge does command a premium in most parts of the world...

aiya get at least the 180k version la...

the 160k version is running the old kompressor supercharger engine, old 5 spd gearbox

throw in 20k more, u get the CGI turbo engine (more powerful), and new 7-Gtronic (7 forward, 2 reverse --> see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7G-Tronic)

very confy gb.

20k more for a 7G tronic gearbox? hmmmm

add another 20 and u get the c200 [:)]

anyway wont get this if i have the cash....becos i do not really fancy blue efficiency...still prefer the older models

anyway to each his own

unless u are getting the new facelift with 7G-tronic gb.... it's more worthwhile getting a used ride... with ur buget, u could get a better used ride

yea pre owned is better....

and yeah the statement is very true

yea no intention to get married so early [:)]

↡ Advertisement