Audi Q7 can clear custom at Tuas link?

Vega

Turbocharged

anyone drives a Q7 without damaging the rims at Tuas check points?

↡ Advertisement

how many are there in this MCF ppl driving Q7??? if u ask camry or altis, got alot people will answer u lol. Q7 so high, at most u climb the curb lor

They don't call it a SUV for Nothing <_<

Even on my normal sized car, I went up the kerb a few times. I think can practise on the s-course and crank course at the driving school, it's about sensing where your wheels are without looking ..

To be fair, TS asked if anyone drive there without damaging their rims.

I guess sure got some people drove there without damaging their rims, just like got some drive F1 car without crashing.....

Turbocharged

The reason why I asked is because today when coming back to SG via Tuas, saw a MY reg Q7 infront of me clearing SG custom. The lane is so narrow or the vehicle is so big that it just leave very little clearance for the wheels. End up, the right both wheels when up the kerb and slide back down. Both rims are badly scratched. The driver came out. Inspect the rims and talk to the officer in charge but I only see the officer keep shrouding his shoulder. I wonder how Q7 owners manage to clear custom without damaging the rims?

Turbocharged

Or he just happened to pass thru a narrower lane that day haha

All the lanes are of the same width isn't it?

Turbocharged

SUV on high profile tires what. Bua also bua tire sidewall, dun think will Kenna rims.

I saw the rims which is badly scratched and it's a very new 4.2L Q7. Feel very heart pain for the owner.

Q7 is indeed huge. I drove the turbo diesel model. Very hard not to scratch the rims unless you have super good skills. Tuas customs lanes too narrow. Not all SUVs using high profile tyres.