Malaysia KFC Scandalous Videos

Picnic06-Biante15

Yahoo News : KFC Malaysia staff in scandalous videos

We've been tipped off by on a recent social media disaster at KFC Malaysia that was caused by two scandalous videos of several KFC employees.

But many might not have realized that such a big problem was brewing at KFC Malaysia since the fast food chain's PR folks, in my opinion, did a pretty good job in handling the case.

The social media disaster started last October when someone sent a video clip to KFC Malaysia that shows a staff member tampering with the food while preparing it. We did a quick search and found these two videos, which likely show the offending incidents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=jgHSZQhP630

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY3Hungma8s...player_embedded

Maybe someone could have posted this before but, MY KFC will not be in my meal list whilst visiting their country ...... [mad][rifle][knife]

↡ Advertisement

Actually i think almost everywhere r like that..even in expensive restaurant...u never know...as long as I dun know ...its ok...sound like ostrich ? wau hahahaha..

To be frank, what do they gain by doing this...mostly low self esteem people

Actually i think almost everywhere r like that..even in expensive restaurant...u never know...as long as I dun know ...its ok...sound like ostrich ? wau hahahaha..

What I hate is the cleaning the oil part. They squeeze it back into the pressure cooker ...... [dizzy]

Salive, sweat, spit, snort, dirty water, repick fallen food, etc.

All very common lah.

The dirty plastic bag wrapping the noodles, places behind lorry and on the floor, the same plastic bag is placed together with the other food display on the shelf.

The bottom of the big bottle of soya sauce, when topping up, the stall owner use hand to support the bottom to pour into another container. Then use the same unwashed hand to grap a handful of noodles, etc.

Using dirty cloth, to wipe around the plate for a nice presentation. Using dirty cloth to wipe away the wet plate, before serving your food on it.

Just have to have strong stomach.

Very common everywhere.

Out of sight, out of mind.

mostly adopt tat mentality oso..

it's at the back of your mind..but as long as you don't witness it, it aint so bad..

and my sec sch mates.. long time ago when they were working part time at a certain theater's popcorn counter..

they dip their socks into the orange juice machine.. or so they claimed.. :ph34r:

Ok lah....those high class wines.....some are stepped on by smelly spanish feet.

Those high class century eggs, soya sauce, smelly tofu, preserved fish & veggie.....all very dirty with worms and horse urine, etc.

The veggie we eat from hWker center, 99% are not washed before cooking. Some contain soils, some being stepped on, some wrapped with dirty newspaper, etc.

No problem one lah....the oil and hot water will kill the germs.

mostly adopt tat mentality oso..

it's at the back of your mind..but as long as you don't witness it, it aint so bad..

and my sec sch mates.. long time ago when they were working part time at a certain theater's popcorn counter..

they dip their socks into the orange juice machine.. or so they claimed.. :ph34r:

my ex-classmates too....put their body fluid on pizzas before putting them into oven...

according to them, the call-centre girls will tell them this customers very KL or famous for being KL...so whenever these customers call in to place order , special orders will be prepare for them....

[laugh]

Same case like many Brothers here ...at the back of their minds they know u r a man ...but since many of them have not witness "it"...they take still consider u as a woman [laugh]

my ex-classmates too....put their body fluid on pizzas before putting them into oven...

according to them, the call-centre girls will tell them this customers very KL or famous for being KL...so whenever these customers call in to place order , special orders will be prepare for them....

[laugh]

Same case like many Brothers here ...at the back of their minds they know u r a man ...but since many of them have not witness "it"...they take still consider u as a woman [laugh]

<_<

[laugh]

Its remind me of during my NS days........

My RSM always mades his hot drinks in his office, never did he drinks at the cook-house. :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement