Can buy? Cheapest QQ?

SimonTan

cheaper cars are no longer appealing.......

coe coe. sigh,.

Used to be cheap car now become so expensive, who would want to buy?! :D

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Was at hainan 3 months back and saw that that the QQ is selling at $25K yuan there which work out to be about SG$5K.

imagine the price at SG.

• Praise 1

Was at hainan 3 months back and saw that that the QQ is selling at $25K yuan there which work out to be about SG$5K.

imagine the price at SG.

SG car price is ridiculous. I think many people in other countries is laughing at us.

I agree, you can still get some good offer car in singapore, provided you are comfortable with the condition of the car.

I just got a OPC QQ for $7500 [:p] learning to appreciate it despite many negative feed back from most of the people.

Still better than take MRT anyway this QQ very cool

post-62095-1328686974_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

imagine the price at SG.

Current COE Can buy 8 QQs over there liao.. [laugh]

it is a basic car that will bring u to the place u want.

it is just slightly underpower, thats why kpkb

besides that, no complaint and ultra low maintainance

behold for future qq, heard that new engine has been developed with turbo

that will awesome for future buyers.

The underpower feeling is even worst in the 0.8, managed to drive a friend 0.8 QQ in the past, and i seriously wanted to cry [bigcry]

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

that why it is a basic point A to point B car.....

I sat in my friend QQ once, it still alright, only when it come to the benjamin shear bright with 4 peoples.....it crawling.

Other then that it ok.

Edited by Pureline

Neutral Newbie

I sat in my friend QQ once, it still alright, only when it come to the benjamin shear bright with 4 peoples.....it crawling.

Other then that it ok.

Dunno if i am dreaming or what but i saw a QQ on NSH moving at 110 - 130km/hr. Its SG plate yellow. Looks stable to me. Probably a good cheap car.

• Praise 1

Dunno if i am dreaming or what but i saw a QQ on NSH moving at 110 - 130km/hr. Its SG plate yellow. Looks stable to me. Probably a good cheap car.

well its individual preference and taste actualy.. some say good some say bad. but important thing is you yourself like it. why bother what other says? there are good and bad about cars, not all cars are perfect. So i guess if you are happy to get one and you think is good just go for it. Enjoy your ride.

• Praise 1

Other then that it ok.

Benjamin shear bridge that stretch of up slope road, most of the small car also has problem!

i drove one for a day and nearly vomitted my guts out in fustration.. was revving the gonnards out of the 800cc lump just to move the car up benjamin sheares

• Praise 1

i drove one for a day and nearly vomitted my guts out in fustration.. was revving the gonnards out of the 800cc lump just to move the car up benjamin sheares

hahah...my 1.4cc already vomit blood....don't mention about 800cc...

• Praise 1

Hmm after I saw a QQ flip on my way back from Johor, am quite scare to drive or sit in one. Take MRT better.

Well QQ is not the only car that happen to flip ah.

↡ Advertisement