Can buy? Cheapest QQ?

SimonTan

Its not just about fast cars, its how fast you drive the car. [laugh]

Can buy, go meet bro stancham, he will show you how???? to maintain. Ive seen his QQ, chio.

• Praise 1

what other car can flip? are there any workshops to install turbo into QQ?

haha...saw a couple of news that other car also flip..it not the car but the driver. [laugh]

Not good choice!

I have bought a QQ 2011 july,but it is wrong 2 weeks ago.

I don't know how to turn off indicating maintenance lamp for QQ

I was check the car with a code scanner no fault code(I am not sure if the code reader is not fit for the QQ,you can tell me.linked) appear

and the lamp is still on I am heard it can be turned off manually may somebody tell me the steps to do it please?

It still have not been solved.

• Praise 1

Not good choice!

I was check the car with a code scanner no fault code(I am not sure if the code reader is not fit for the QQ,you can tell me.linked) appear

and the lamp is still on I am heard it can be turned off manually may somebody tell me the steps to do it please?

good game.

• Praise 1

Not good choice!

reset ecu go chew goon. if your car is auto don't try removing ur battery for what is in the bag of traps are that your selespeed will lost its memory then you can change whole selespeed.

• Praise 1

Hmm after I saw a QQ flip on my way back from Johor, am quite scare to drive or sit in one. Take MRT better.

go find mrt at 1AM then. this is not the way to compare things dude.

• Praise 1

Personally If possible, avoid china car. no doubt the price is good, and end of the day, we just want ease of transport. But definitely Japanese/ Euro cars dent lesser when kena knocked. 

just my 2cents worth of opinion

Personally If possible, avoid china car. no doubt the price is good, and end of the day, we just want ease of transport. But definitely Japanese/ Euro cars dent lesser when kena knocked.

Maxus g10 is a China car . Agent is cycle carriage. How bad can it be?

It is not about the agent 

for me, my old toyota was badly squashed when it banged into an euro car. and only mild dents were reflected on the euro car. somehow, the metal is harder and feels more sturdy for euro car. so in terms of safety, I feel more secured. But this is really up to individual’s preference.... 

Turbocharged

what you pay is quite likely what you get. sometimes, you do pay more than what you actually get but you are unliky to get more than what you pay.

if china cars all cannot, they close shop long ago. nobody going to throw money however cheap. every brand also got cheap and expensive models. same principle