Posting new topics

Toovo1985

Neutral Newbie

I wanted to start a thread on a service/repair workshop that I have a bad experience with and wana warn others not to go there.

But unable to....So sad...

I wanted to start a thread on a service/repair workshop that I have a bad experience with and wana warn others not to go there.

search for related threads, there are already many complaints threads that you can tap on, your case won't be that special afterall.

Supercharged

search for related threads, there are already many complaints threads that you can tap on, your case won't be that special afterall.

wah bro... one poke see blood ah?

newbie leh... be a little more gentle can or not? [laugh]

wah bro... one poke see blood ah?

newbie leh... be a little more gentle can or not? [laugh]

If every newbie can start a threads to complaint about a workshop, I can start a new forum call My Complaint Forum, charge $5 per threads and I can be millionaire liao :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

just start lah.... [grin]

(you have to post a minimum number of posts before you can start a thread, something like that)

Neutral Newbie

I need to start a thread urgently regarding my vehicle but I cannot create my own topic. What?

Supercharged

I need to start a thread urgently regarding my vehicle but I cannot create my own topic. What?

what about your vehicle that you need to start a thread so urgently for?

Hypersonic

Why don't you do a search to see if there is any similar discussion?

I am pretty sure MCF have almost all the answers pertaining to vehicle :)

Then, contribute to the forum first, and soon you will be able to post a new topic.

Do the ploughing and you will be able to harvest the fruits :)

I want to post new thread but ask me for 3 tags? What tags are that? si mi tags?

A tag is a non-hierarchical keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as an Internet bookmark, digital image, or computer file). This kind of metadata helps describe an item and allows it to be found again by browsing or searching. Tags are generally chosen informally and personally by the item's creator or by its viewer, depending on the system.

tl;dr

keyword. For example I want to create a thread about a road hogger. Then I will put "road hogger" "car plate" "fed up". The tags makes searches easier. I guess minimum 3 tags?

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 4

I want to post new thread but ask me for 3 tags? What tags are that? si mi tags?

What new thread, is it urgent? Just in case it is, why not you post your contents/questions here and see if any brother will use it to repost as a new thread on your behalf? (Provided the contents/questions are not offensive etc)