Dec 2010 ACCIDENT! Need Advise. - Case closed Sep 2012

RadX

(edited)

I just hope that joker do not get your full name and address from the suit case.

Chinese are very strong minded and revengeful. Ten years not late kind of mentality.

It will be bad for business if the employees have to do the funeral services of their own boss.

Edited by SimonTan
↡ Advertisement

I just hope that joker do not get your full name and address from the suit case.

Chinese are very strong minded and revengeful. Ten years not late kind of mentality.

It will be bad for business if the employees have to do the funeral services of their own boss.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] joker dah u

Can drag 1+ year. Also depends on how good is your insurer's lawyer. TP's letter is as good as useless. Largely depends on the judge. I can tell you is be prepared for the judge to side the motorcyclist even though he did not keep a safe distance. I know it sucks but the judge perceive those motorcyclists and cyclists as more vulnerable and usually they are the ones injured. The medical compensation cannot siam one. LLST

I had similar experience with cyclist before, not my fault but the judge side the a-----e. LPPL.

You might need to appear in court or maybe not, the insurer's lawyer will advise you. Whatever pictures you have submit them to the lawyer. Be mentally prepared for the "unfair" sh*t.

If the case side the motorist who is in the wrong, then I believe the judge got integrity problem liao. But if suay suay the judge pass the judgement to the motorist, I would if I am TS hor, make sure I got the judge name and address hor and email, mail or go to his or her house and give free promotion pamplet of TS bizness for free on a weekly basic. Adding "Order 1 and get 1 customize free & make to measure specially for You & your next of kin. Haha.. Make sure gonna drive his or her family suay for generation to come.

(edited)

If the case side the motorist who is in the wrong, then I believe the judge got integrity problem liao. But if suay suay the judge pass the judgement to the motorist, I would if I am TS hor, make sure I got the judge name and address hor and email, mail or go to his or her house and give free promotion pamplet of TS bizness for free on a weekly basic. Adding "Order 1 and get 1 customize free & make to measure specially for You & your next of kin. Haha.. Make sure gonna drive his or her family suay for generation to come.

I dun understand a word on what you had just posted.

Edited by Watwheels

I dun understand a word on what you had just posted.

What I'm saying if the judge pass judgement in favorite of the motorist....

no camera then...but still have the pics.....in hp...of exact location

Video recordings, pictures, etc - all ain't as useful as a TP letter that clearly states that the other party is liable for causing the accident as "he was sternly warned for dangerous/reckless riding".

Can drag 1+ year. Also depends on how good is your insurer's lawyer. TP's letter is as good as useless. Largely depends on the judge. I can tell you is be prepared for the judge to side the motorcyclist even though he did not keep a safe distance. I know it sucks but the judge perceive those motorcyclists and cyclists as more vulnerable and usually they are the ones injured. The medical compensation cannot siam one. LLST

I had similar experience with cyclist before, not my fault but the judge side the a-----e. LPPL.

You might need to appear in court or maybe not, the insurer's lawyer will advise you. Whatever pictures you have submit them to the lawyer. Be mentally prepared for the "unfair" sh*t.

Unless you have a witness. That I think will make a difference. But sad to say usually witness not willing to come forward.

Wah!

Sounds "WTF" lor ...

I maintained safety distance, ... and gently came to a stop. The joker at the rear did not, .. and rammed into me ... and somehow, .. I'm liable?

Winner lor!

(edited)

if you have reported the accident right within the stipulated time... shld be ok

the lawyer will fight the case and probably make the other party sign something saying that he will not pursue further etc

btw do u hv any witness?

if u hv witness, it helps alot

TP might have CCTV footage.. dun forget there are fibre cables along most roads in singapore

Edited by Raymondism

Video recordings, pictures, etc - all ain't as useful as a TP letter that clearly states that the other party is liable for causing the accident as "he was sternly warned for dangerous/reckless riding".

I received that kind of letter before. Back dan I also got my hopes high. Little did I know it's down to the judge's decision. That letter is good as sh*t. When my insurer laywer told me to be prepared for the judge to pass sentence that will favour the cyclist I sian kah liao. And that was when she haven't even go to the court and meet the judge. Lawyers who handle such accident usually knows the outcome otherwise the motorcyclist's lawyer won't waste time and take TS to court.

I received that kind of letter before. Back dan I also got my hopes high. Little did I know it's down to the judge's decision. That letter is good as sh*t. When my insurer laywer told me to be prepared for the judge to pass sentence that will favour the cyclist I sian kah liao. And that was when she haven't even go to the court and meet the judge. Lawyers who handle such accident usually knows the outcome otherwise the motorcyclist's lawyer won't waste time and take TS to court.

what happened during the accident?

what happened during the accident?

You asking me? My one case closed liao. Anyway I did not start this thread. If I want to talk about it I will start new thread. Wait long long ....Hang around MCF if you want to know. :D

$27k!!!! His bike is Ducatti is it?

[laugh][laugh][laugh] the repairs he incurring on his bike can buy new one...

anyway, passed the stuff to insurer...he said no problem. Will let me know outcome.....

will post verdict here

Thanks all for the words of wisdom!

Supercharged

What a fker he is... still remember you so kind hearted not to claim him and he repay with this.. counter sue him till his pants drop...

Supercharged

$27k!!!! His bike is Ducatti is it?

That is why the bloody insurance is so high nowadays, ppl anyhow inflate the price of their body parts [:p]

Folks. Serious matter.

Remember the scuffle I had with the M'sian motorbike last Dec 2010 where he hit my ass. I received a reply from the TP that he was sternly warned for dangerous/reckless riding. the story continues.

I kinda expected this. Received a letter from HOH and he is claiming $27k against me. In the letter, it mentioned that I can give the letter to my insurer, which I intend to do later.

For those who have experienced this, how long can it drag? Seeing my circumstance, what would be the likely outcome? I foresee the 2 insurers slugging it out.

Thanks

Just hand the whole matter to your insurer as u had already informed them of the accident n ty handled the case.

Since the TP has cleared u n put blame on the motorcyclist, what does he expect to claim from u?

U call him n tell him u now suffering from severe neck pain n suspect it was due to the accident n u r considering suing him for your medical costs present n future n pain n suffering.

Even if it drags for a couple of years, leave it to your insurer to handle.

Personally I wud not hv let the bugger off so easily last time when he hit yr car. [mad]

Maybe he does'nt know about the mandatory give way to buses exiting...

If like that how??? :wacko:

Maybe he forgot to wear his glasses that day n never saw Radx car stop in front. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement