Dec 2010 ACCIDENT! Need Advise. - Case closed Sep 2012

RadX

Neutral Newbie

Even if it is indeed true that Radx jam brakes (while travelling in a straight line), ... ain't the onus on the fella behind to keep and maintain a safety distance to avert collision - in anticipation of e-braking in front?

Eg. We travelling in a straight line. I decided to jam brake for no reason (though I will claim otherwise in my incident report. eg. the taxi in front braked suddenly, ... i saw a dog jumped into the ), and you crash into me. I will proceed to claim you 100%. Cos the liability is on you to maintain a safety distance.

bro.. you have to understand. bike braking distances are much longer than cars. they need ALOT more space to brake. only got 2 small contact points leh. car got 4 big ones.

car tire contact point on ground is flat. bike tire is only the tip.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

bro.. you have to understand. bike braking distances are much longer than cars. they need ALOT more space to brake. only got 2 small contact points leh. car got 4 big ones.

car tire contact point on ground is flat. bike tire is only the tip.

Thats why bike should leave a bigger gap from the car infront.

Neutral Newbie

It's a weak against strong. The biker could have said he honk at ts and ts not happy jam brake. As long as he can drop in some intent to hurt he may have a small chance of winning. My friend gana before and he Msian in KL.

Neutral Newbie

It's the same way as some say dog jump out you no choice jam brake but he can say u brake on purpose it's a battle of words but bike remains as the weaker "sex"

Twincharged

It's a weak against strong. The biker could have said he honk at ts and ts not happy jam brake. As long as he can drop in some intent to hurt he may have a small chance of winning. My friend gana before and he Msian in KL.

But even if the person infront jam brakes for nothing as long as you keep a safe distance you should have enough time to stop. So the biker's fault for not keeping a safe distance also.

Neutral Newbie

Thats why bike should leave a bigger gap from the car infront.

but sometimes drivers overestimate themselves and suddenly cut in front of bikes.

Neutral Newbie

but sometimes drivers overestimate themselves and suddenly cut in front of bikes.

A good driver will be aware of vehicles behind before breaking . Not sukak sukak brake

Neutral Newbie

I think no matter what driver in front also at fault. I see many such drivers think as long as behind they don't care thinking they sure win. Now gana one crazy Malaysian biker hard to shake off.

To add closure to this case. The fella initiated HOH corporation agst me claiming 27000 and I told Liberty to handle it.

I found out this infor on the closure just a while ago, as i saw some queries on my insurance status and the accident showed up. Called the company and they said not a cent given, and the other bugger was left dry. Thanks to that TP letter, I guess

Today, I called Liberty and was told the case closed and NO claims were paid out! Serves the bugger right

Lessons learnt:

1. Report your accident regardless your fault or not

2. Never never show pity or concern - the bugger had a fractured mandible. I however stayed till ambulance came

3. If nothing paid out, insurance co wun send u letter - my NCD never dropped, and still 50%

Yes, I remembered your case. You even said you never claim anything from him and even wait for the ambulance to arrive. You also went to the hospital to see him right?

KNN, now he wants to claim $27K from you? Siao ah! He hit your car's backside leh. Really not very HOH sey leh.

ok bro, apparently closure to this case but Liberty no tell me.

Case closed and the bugger din get a cent! Serves him right! the letter from TP damn powerful. I learnt today as i signed for my new premium for new car

To add closure to this case. The fella initiated HOH corporation agst me claiming 27000 and I told Liberty to handle it

Today, I called Liberty and was told the case closed and NO claims were paid out! Serves the bugger right

Lessons learnt:

2. Never never show pity or concern - the bugger had a fractured mandible. I however stayed till ambulance came

3. If nothing paid out, insurance co wun send u letter - my NCD never dropped, and still 50%

Forgive my ignorance ah, liberty is insurance company? What is HOH?

Always heard from my Msian friend saying it's impossible to claim from Msia bike insurance when it comes to accident, see them must siam far even when in SG...

Forgive my ignorance ah, liberty is insurance company? What is HOH?

Always heard from my Msian friend saying it's impossible to claim from Msia bike insurance when it comes to accident, see them must siam far even when in SG...

HOH is the law corporation. I figured the biker must have contacted HOH to try his luck and HOH say try lor

is, ok, the bumper of the porsche damn solid....oni scruff marks. I had it painted and sold off. that vs a totalled bike with dented wheels and fractured mandible....priceless

To add closure to this case. The fella initiated HOH corporation agst me claiming 27000 and I told Liberty to handle it

Lessons learnt:

almost 2years ago..

and how many car u change ah? [:p]

HOH is the law corporation. I figured the biker must have contacted HOH to try his luck and HOH say try lor

is, ok, the bumper of the porsche damn solid....oni scruff marks. I had it painted and sold off. that vs a totalled bike with dented wheels and fractured mandible....priceless

The Msian bikers will never learn one lah, their time is more precious than their life. Lucky I don't travel on SLE towards CTE daily morning, nightmare...

The Msian bikers will never learn one lah, their time is more precious than their life. Lucky I don't travel on SLE towards CTE daily morning, nightmare...

If you see BKE in the morning and evening is even worst. Those J plate bike zooming in out like road belong to them.

If you see BKE in the morning and evening is even worst. Those J plate bike zooming in out like road belong to them.

Even those Msia bus are joining the fun on PIE towards BKE during off office hours......

To add closure to this case. The fella initiated HOH corporation agst me claiming 27000 and I told Liberty to handle it.

I found out this infor on the closure just a while ago, as i saw some queries on my insurance status and the accident showed up. Called the company and they said not a cent given, and the other bugger was left dry. Thanks to that TP letter, I guess

Lessons learnt:

ey.. thread title can change de? :blink:

↡ Advertisement