F1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX tickets

Chanwil007

I feel people lost interest to watch the race is because too many music performances happening from Fri onwards. It just kills the excitement of the race.

there is NO excitement from the race

just see 22 cars going through the circuit from start to end

there is extremely limited areas for overtaking

car follow by car and worst no more V8 sound

one of the best "experience" for street circuit was the V8 sound ... it was super awesome experience that i missed

there is NO excitement from the race

just see 22 cars going through the circuit from start to end

there is extremely limited areas for overtaking

car follow by car and worst no more V8 sound

one of the best "experience" for street circuit was the V8 sound ... it was super awesome experience that i missed

Not sure why Singaporean are always so negative towards Singapore. Monaco is also similar but everyone think it is prestigious. This years is one of the most exciting season in recent years with Ferrari matching Mercedes in engine department , the fight between Hamilton and Vettel, resurgent of Kimi, the tight midfield battles. More can be done to make the racing closer which FOM and FIA are trying their best to address.

That said, I miss the screaming v10 sound which even makes even the v8 sound dull.

Not sure why Singaporean are always so negative towards Singapore. Monaco is also similar but everyone think it is prestigious. This years is one of the most exciting season in recent years with Ferrari matching Mercedes in engine department , the fight between Hamilton and Vettel, resurgent of Kimi, the tight midfield battles. More can be done to make the racing closer which FOM and FIA are trying their best to address.

That said, I miss the screaming v10 sound which even makes even the v8 sound dull.

It’s because we don’t have a sporting culture partly due to our sporting teams not being able to match with the best n also we prioritise work, education above sports. Even our NS refuses to defer budding sportsmen bar a handful as their rules r too rigid.

On top of that, retail business around the circuit loses during F1 week n transport inconveniences add salt to the wound. We have a long way to go to match those countries who embrace sports wholeheartedly despite the inconveniences. That said, all is not lost as I do see an improvement compared to years back but it needs a concerted effort from a lot of people ranging from govt, employers, families n individuals to reach that level of acceptance. I hope we will reach there sooner rather than later.

• Praise 6

why I feel Monaco is better than Singapore

1. amdk living in europe with majority of the F1 fans, go Monaco is easy. come to singapore need to fly 12-13 hours

2. beside the race, so many happenings in monaco

3. going to monaco can also visit nearby country or attraction

4. monaco is a tax heaven where a lot of richies around the world already has weekend home there. the ultra high network is a lot bigger

5. the weather is nice with bikini babes

as far as race is concern, monaco and spore are both fcking boring from a f1 racing point of view

i guess the fun part for Monaco circuit is going through the tunnel for F1 wannabe afer the race ... [laugh]

from a shi shi party point of view ... Monaco [thumbsup]

must check with T2 for his Paddock Club experience

this one sure shiok ...

Edited by Wt_know

I think the acts and concert is worth the ticket for the cheaper walk-about only. Otherwise, don't waste time. It's been 10 years since they started this at marina bay area, time flies.

I think the acts and concert is worth the ticket for the cheaper walk-about only. Otherwise, don't waste time. It's been 10 years since they started this at marina bay area, time flies.

I always buy zone 1 tickets and I can say the you are looking from the view point of ordinary singaporean. Zone 1 is mostly filled with foreigners especially Aussies, PRC and Japanese. We keep buying the zone 1 tickets not because of the concert but we are true f1 fans willing to spend the money to soak in the atmosphere and excitement. The different emotion and expression is not something I manage to experience in any other zones. That to me is well worth the tickets and not a waste of time. 

• Praise 1

I always buy zone 1 tickets and I can say the you are looking from the view point of ordinary singaporean. Zone 1 is mostly filled with foreigners especially Aussies, PRC and Japanese. We keep buying the zone 1 tickets not because of the concert but we are true f1 fans willing to spend the money to soak in the atmosphere and excitement. The different emotion and expression is not something I manage to experience in any other zones. That to me is well worth the tickets and not a waste of time. 

Tickets at zone 1 confirmed is filled with foreigners, i would say atas foreigners. Lol. 

We need more supporters like you....

Keep it up... [thumbsup]

I must be one of the rare ones but I love it when the teams are in town and making charity visits, public sign off sessions.. :a-m1212: