"Invincible" number plate against red light camera???

Billcoke

cannot... our roads are full of camera. even if u can evade the camera doesnt mean you can evade the video camera on your next road.

↡ Advertisement

no need la. buy those hair spray, the gold color one with some black spider web design( very old brand ), works the same.

Neutral Newbie

TP nowadays will use their 'special' video cam to capture speeding cars from on top of overhead bridges. they don't have flash. always see them camping on overhead bridges, especially those over highways.

anyone seen before number plate with flurry lines letterings used?

its like a cracked number plate but only on the numbers itself,

whats the purpose, can diffuse light?

The red light camera is there to prevent u from crossing the junction at high speed & crashing into another vehicle from the other direction, & yet u wanna use the spray to beat the red light? [sweatdrop]

most are those bikes with tilted up rear plates.

and also most of the bikes with tilted up rear plate like to cheong red light camera and crashed into opp direction turning right car.

and most of them return ic.

Edited by Unidentified

This type of snake oil products was sold more than 20 years ago in America. Already worn out its welcome there so move on to other markets. Money can be made from the imperfect dissemination of information - or in other words - there is a sucker born every minute. Please don't fall for this.

anyone seen before number plate with flurry lines letterings used?

its like a cracked number plate but only on the numbers itself,

whats the purpose, can diffuse light?

Why go through so much trouble?

Just look at those taxis with yellow plates and black letters. Whether is deliberate or not, I'm not sure, but it is stained black on the yellow surface between the letters that you could hardly read the numbers.

TP nowadays will use their 'special' video cam to capture speeding cars from on top of overhead bridges. they don't have flash. always see them camping on overhead bridges, especially those over highways.

if it is digital cameras with CMOS sensors, an array of infra red LEDs will produce the same results.

you can try experimenting with your mobile phone or digital camera, just point your tv remote control at the lens and press.

i think i seen it before, night time, was behind this car and no matter how hard i tried, i cant read out what was the number plate and i tried until quite close also cant read it... it looks blur,.. washed out just cant read it clearly....

i kena the LTA mashall (TP looks alike officer but not TP )spot check my vehicle . the summon will cost 150 for reflective number plate.... lol

Invincible? or Invisible?

Invincible lah,... camera cannot take the license plate, like bullets cannot harm superman... so "invincible" lor...

↡ Advertisement