Range Rover Evoque

SCChia

Has anyone here booked the Evoque?

i am waiting for all the reviews to come in before deciding to get the evoque or just settle for a 1 yr old 535. Did you go for a test drive?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

It got rave review everywhere (most of them U.K base, but still). It also got Top Gear seal of approval. Its anSUV I would buy, & thats coming from someone that dislike SUV.

To be honest, even as an ex-user/lover of SUV, i feel i dont need the extra weight driving a SUV mainly in urban sgp. But i must say its look alone is quite irresistable.... if i ever find the dole to get one, will have to spend extra $$ to lighten it and disable the 4x4................ yes, it's 'stupid', but i want the best of both world: its look and lightness (and the agility which comes with it). :D

• Praise 1

240k, will be available for test drive in August. Delivery in Dec if I'm not wrong.

How to convert U.K Price to Singapore price

Add an extra zero at the back,

Change currency logo to S$. There you have it. [:p]

Test-driven last week, It was awesome and brakes are sharp and crisp, nothing hard, even one with heavy-footed.

The standard model, 2litre price is 225 Sing, Dynamic and sport models are 25K more, the aggression is there, the control and technology are not found wanting either, if ever James Bond needs extra strength, this is the car. This car is meant for the sporting kind, fishing, canoeing, terrain jungle events and over-nite camping are ideal for family, too big for MSCP, U get scratches both sides

Like it but not drooling over it !

Just test drove the evoque...nice. The Pure model is going for $220k after all the discounts...and they still have stock for delivery in Dec....tempting

Saw a honda stream trying to chio a white evoque at keppel road few mornings ago. When the turbo kicks in, the other butt really got kicked. [bounce2] It's a not a fair competition to begin, why start it [hur] ...if push comes to shove and becomes a contact sport, which would end up as part of landscape? [shakehead]

Edited by Mach23

Saw a honda stream trying to chio a white evoque at keppel road few mornings ago. When the turbo kicks in, the other butt really got kicked. [bounce2] It's a not a fair competition to begin, why start it [hur] ...if push comes to shove and becomes a contact sport, which would end up as part of landscape? [shakehead]

That is why when other motorists with ego big big "jio" us on the street better use big head to think first. If both big ego there is where the trouble starts. New landscape sure appear if "chew cheng". Go fast and don't hog the road but don't race especially on public roads. MORE HASTE AND LESS SPEED [thumbsup] .

I went to the showroom to look at the Evoque this morning. Honestly I did not expect it to be so small ! Maybe it is my mental image of all Land Rovers to be sizeable vehicles. [laugh]

Another nice car but way overpriced in my opinion.

Agreed. I can get an A6 for the same price but with more gadgets [laugh]

One thing don't like about it is the gear knob. It's aluminium. When I test drove it, it was a hot day. So hot that I couldn't change gear initially as it was too hot to touch.