Create new 'Politics related' folder under 'Others'

Best_ctzn

I would like to propose the above as since some months ago, the political animals or powerhouse forumers have been running all over and affecting the mood of this wonderful forum.

To have their dedicated folder will serve many purposes:

1 it will placate those who are not into political bashing and getting damn sick of the antics of those who like to blame everything on government without logic. It is getting very nauseous.

2 those political animals will have a dedicated channel to voice to vent their angle and frustration and find solace and sympathy there.

3 it will be good for housekeeping. By limiting those of same kind into a folder, it will be easy to handle any fallout from trouble with authority.

4 by limiting viewership, as those not into politics will steer clear of the new folder, the 'movement' will not be encouraged due to limited readership. There are young punks who might be misleaded due to the troubling language and attitude used. This is primarily a car forum after all. Those with ulterior motives or agenda should carry their war elsewhere, and not throw their s--t here.

Sincerely hope the mod team will accept this proposal to reduce the adversity level here, and enhance the forum ambience.

↡ Advertisement

the answer is NO NO NO. thanks

Should be done for the sake of the silently suffering majority here.

Good for everyone, especially those deeply poisened. Do not have to troll all over to get their fix. And also good for the rest of us.

My prposal is for the mod to consider, thank you for your enthusiasm.

If the mod team think otherwise, i have nothing to say.

this is a car forum afterall. please get your political talk elsewhere

Please use your eyes to read my proposal, thank you.

(edited)

My prposal is for the mod to consider, thank you for your enthusiasm.

If the mod team think otherwise, i have nothing to say.

If that were the case, your objective could've been more easily and reasonably accomplished by PM-ing Laserjet (admin) directly.

Doing this publicly invites comments that you cannot curtail. Doing it publicly is also -forgive the epithet- political.

Don't assume that other members can't see through your motives. [rolleyes]

Edited by Turboflat4

If that were the case, your objective could've been more easily and reasonably accomplished by PM-ing Laserjet (admin) directly.

Doing this publicly invites comments that you cannot curtail. Doing it publicly is also -forgive the epithet- political.

ouch. literally picha lobang :D

Anything wrong from trying to be transparent? [rolleyes]

To me, that would be the best of all. Fair on all fronts. Those recalcitrant should be given 2 chances, after that if still unrepentent should dispel them with their clones.

ouch. literally picha lobang :D

What lobang has been picha? [confused]

The hitherto playground of those political animals? Those who like to spew 40/60 but not talking about cars?

(edited)

Anything wrong from trying to be transparent? [rolleyes]

To me, that would be the best of all. Fair on all fronts.

"Transparent" might've been to put it as a public poll, open for discussion amongst members, to get a consensus.

"Transparent" is not parading it in public, then stating that the thread is for the mod's consideration, then patronisingly/sarcastically "thanking (others) for (their) enthusiasm" if they respond with their opinions.

Of course, I excuse your notion of "transparency", since you probably learned that from the sort of "transparency" we get from the MSM here (which is probably all you're exposed to), Mr "Best" Citizen. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

please get out of here. you are not welcome.

+1. I cannot tahan all his blind-support postings.

Edited by Latio2005A

+1. I cannot tahan all his blind-support postings.

we need to clamp down on this type of dangerous suggestion by TS. adding a politcal section to talk about politics may bring MCF into trouble.

↡ Advertisement