• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
83 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:47 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dead body found at Lower Seletar Reservoir

AsiaOne
Sunday, Jul 24, 2011
A dead body was found at the Lower Seletar Reservoir earlier today.

A netizen reported to STOMP that he saw SCDF rescuers and paramedics running towards the entrance of the jetty at around 3:30pm this Sunday.

This is the latest in a string of recent cases of corpses being found in various bodies of water in Singapore.

More details to follow.

http://www.asiaone.c...724-290776.html

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

NB....maybe I should buy a water fliter for my drinking water
1 Anonymous member praised this
What are you looking at?!!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy those corpse-free bottled water. biggrin.gif
I want to be a nice person but....there are just too many people around who are not smart.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:04 AM

Hulk
  • Premium member
    Hulk
    4th Gear
    Author Image

NB....maybe I should buy a water fliter for my drinking water

No need to that extend right...it is the same as there is a dead fish or dead animal in the water...just treat normally

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No need to that extend right...it is the same as there is a dead fish or dead animal in the water...just treat normally

hahaha...not totally becoz of that...but the water tank incident really freaks me out...tot...if not too expensive..just extra protection...
and can dont boil drinking water...save heating cost in the long run :)

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

Rainbowbiatch
  • Rainbowbiatch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so it is a trend now, perhaps?
first, the MRT suicides.
now reservoir?

so....what's next?
五月天-純真

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:22 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

so it is a trend now, perhaps?
first, the MRT suicides.
now reservoir?

so....what's next?

if u notice...sometime people will copycat one another for suicide ideas...not only in singapore...

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Now MRT got barriers to reduce suicide.
So they change location.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

good morning all. i am sure if you dive to the bottom of the resevoir lake, you will see a pile of skeletons on the sea bed. laugh.gif huh.gif
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Now MRT got barriers to reduce suicide.
So they change location.

these are not suicides, more likely are murder cases where body is dumped. actually the murderers not smart enough, they should totally destroy the corpse. if no body is found, they cannot be tried for any murder case. dumping a body into lake is just making the case to be discovered in a matter of time. unless there is piranhas.
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

Karu
  • Premium member
    Karu
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They need 'FTs' down there... Hungry Ghosts are coming out...

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

Gaukeechee
  • Gaukeechee
    Banned

Gross . First pee water now si Lang zhui

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:41 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i wonder is it a serial killer?
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:44 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Maybe harden murderer will chop it up...grinds till small pieces and throw it to feed monkeys at rifle range road.
These type of murderer are seldom caught.

But many are just on the spur, untrained killers. Many will panic and throw in forestry area. It's not a planned murder...just emotional ran wild. That is why police easy to catch killers.

That butch even admit and led the police to the crime scene to look for the handphone. This made that ananda lawyer very pissed with the criminal justice, for not telling the butch that she can just act dumb and not say anything before meeting her lawyer!! Seems like 'I like to see lawyer before I talk' applies in Singapore too.

these are not suicides, more likely are murder cases where body is dumped. actually the murderers not smart enough, they should totally destroy the corpse. if no body is found, they cannot be tried for any murder case. dumping a body into lake is just making the case to be discovered in a matter of time. unless there is piranhas.

Edited by SimonTan, 25 July 2011 - 09:45 AM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:47 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hmmm... this makes me think if there are more dead body in some undiscovered tanks.......?????

Edited by Tom_kkh, 25 July 2011 - 09:48 AM.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:49 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Sure....many missing people.
That missing businessman news last week found in malaysia......after so many months of missing report.

Just have to ask police how many unsolved missing body report over the years...
Easily one third might be inside some tanks and reservoir!!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

Gaukeechee
  • Gaukeechee
    Banned

i wonder is it a serial killer?

The reservoir killer of Singapore?
Sounds like a movie title

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah sei....radx can full settle his 458 italia liao.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

wah sei....radx can full settle his 458 italia liao.

I pay cash laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
eh i setting up ofice at each reservoir......you can take one office ok tongue.gif
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

could be a serial killer on the loose...... i'm not kidding...

these days there are alot of crazy ppl running around....

look at Norway..... one of the most peaceful and safest country in the world, equal to SG...........
This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Dead, body, found, reservoir and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users