2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

Turbocharged

From what I gather, it's left with Black, White, Clean Blue, Tomato Red, Sleek and Hyper Silver....

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I think most common color for elantra now is white. My house carpark has 3 white and only 1 black elantra.

Supersonic
(edited)

From what I gather, it's left with Black, White, Clean Blue, Tomato Red, Sleek and Hyper Silver....

How come they stop selling so many colours? I remember i managed to see the full range of elantra colours during their launched. I find the bronze metal, orange and clean blue quite special.

Edited by 13177

Supersonic

I think most common color for elantra now is white. My house carpark has 3 white and only 1 black elantra.

Seems like black not very popular on the elantra?! I think 3 colours very popular on the elantra, there are silver, red and white. Saw so many of them on the road.

My house didnt spot any elantra yet, although elantra seems sell like hotcakes! Maybe my people here very atas, dont like korea cars. :D

Twincharged

Seems like black not very popular on the elantra?! I think 3 colours very popular on the elantra, there are silver, red and white. Saw so many of them on the road.

My house didnt spot any elantra yet, although elantra seems sell like hotcakes! Maybe my people here very atas, dont like korea cars. :D

My area got a big range of cars. Lol. From cheap cars like china cars to normal B&B cars like Korean and Jap cars and all sorts of luxury cars.

Have your seen the Elantra Coupe? It has started selling in USA =D Wonder if that will come here. Haha!!

I guess KMC don't want all the strange colors luh. Guess they're thinking of buyer's welfare when it comes to selling. It has been proven weird colors don't fetch good resale values.

KMC should bring back the Azera!! 2.4GDi 200bhp also good. Haha. Can't wait for the 2014 Genesis to be unveiled next year as well!!

As for luxury cars, I'm simply getting sick and tired of the super common sight of the 7-Series and S-Class. These days if you're in the German marque race, even a 5-Series or E-Class don't seem to make the cut..... I rather not be in the race, and just get a Genesis/ Equus =D At least it won't be a common sight [Like the Lexus LS]!

Neutral Newbie

Black colour normally look smaller, unless it is on a big car. White will make a smaller size look slightly bigger. Just look at any two same cars parking together and look from far, you will see the different. [dizzy] Anyway, both colours are difficult to take care.

I find parking in shelther carpark and wash your car diligently do helps.

If you want the colour to be on tip top, just respray the paint after few years and it will be as good as brand new.

SE told me only first few batches have all the colours.

Supersonic

Black colour normally look smaller, unless it is on a big car. White will make a smaller size look slightly bigger. Just look at any two same cars parking together and look from far, you will see the different. [dizzy] Anyway, both colours are difficult to take care.

I find parking in shelther carpark and wash your car diligently do helps.

If you want the colour to be on tip top, just respray the paint after few years and it will be as good as brand new.

SE told me only first few batches have all the colours.

I find Elantra looks quite a big car, so black should not make the car look smaller. But i find the white make the car look even bigger.

I think if want to buy black or white car, and want the colour in tip top condition, maybe need to go for polishing at least once per month?! But respray the paint not an easy job, you need to find workshop that can do a very good job, if not after respray the car might look even worse. [:p]

Supersonic

Have your seen the Elantra Coupe? It has started selling in USA =D Wonder if that will come here. Haha!!

I guess KMC don't want all the strange colors luh. Guess they're thinking of buyer's welfare when it comes to selling. It has been proven weird colors don't fetch good resale values.

KMC should bring back the Azera!! 2.4GDi 200bhp also good. Haha. Can't wait for the 2014 Genesis to be unveiled next year as well!!

As for luxury cars, I'm simply getting sick and tired of the super common sight of the 7-Series and S-Class. These days if you're in the German marque race, even a 5-Series or E-Class don't seem to make the cut..... I rather not be in the race, and just get a Genesis/ Equus =D At least it won't be a common sight [Like the Lexus LS]!

The full range of elantra colour, i dont find any colour consider strange la. Even the orange colour do look quite good on the elantra. But wondering how come hyundai stop bringing in few colours?! But the clean blue colour, it is the same blue as the previous avante? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

yipeee ... car is coming soon, SE informed me that my order will deliver soon. shipment arrived in singapore and car has been registered, got the car number already (** trying my luck for 4D now, hope can win so my heart pain due to COE will be recovered a bit ...lol **)

bte, i ordered Hyper Silver elantra ... i tot only can get the car in sept but surprise that SE sms me that the car is in singapore and he will inform if can be collected this week or not....

yipeee **

Supersonic
(edited)

yipeee ... car is coming soon, SE informed me that my order will deliver soon. shipment arrived in singapore and car has been registered, got the car number already (** trying my luck for 4D now, hope can win so my heart pain due to COE will be recovered a bit ...lol **)

bte, i ordered Hyper Silver elantra ... i tot only can get the car in sept but surprise that SE sms me that the car is in singapore and he will inform if can be collected this week or not....

yipeee **

Congrats. ^_^ Looks like there will be more new elantra on the road.

Edited by 13177

Neutral Newbie

yipeee **

Why my SE never informed me........I count sheeps still not long enough ah......

Aiyaya....Got to go and pester someone now.....

yipeee **

wow which model did you get? the basic model, the elite or the elite sunroof?

mine is still waiting since April...

Neutral Newbie

Mine Is the basic model, order end of may.

Maybe. Different model, shipment batch Is different . Hope ur Will come soon.

Now the NeXT problem, both Office n hours carpark are Full for season parking. ***crying , dunno where to park my car :(

Supersonic

Now the NeXT problem, both Office n hours carpark are Full for season parking. ***crying , dunno where to park my car :(

Source for the next nearest carpark near your workplace lo.

write in to town council to complain.. they will allow you to buy and park in those CP nearer to your house. otherwise usually the alternative CP allocated will be pretty far away from your flat.

Just called my SE. was told Elite Sunroof model still clearing orders from March... so mine... little hope...

so to all bros out there, if wanna buy and collect soon, go for the basic or the elite model..

Supersonic

write in to town council to complain.. they will allow you to buy and park in those CP nearer to your house. otherwise usually the alternative CP allocated will be pretty far away from your flat.

Just called my SE. was told Elite Sunroof model still clearing orders from March... so mine... little hope...

so to all bros out there, if wanna buy and collect soon, go for the basic or the elite model..

Wonder how come so many people are buying the Elite sunroof model? [:/] You mean kmc still clearing the march Elite sunroof orders??? So if you book one now, by the time collect car end of the year liao! [sleeping]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for advise.

Go a parking slot after complain , phew... Last issue Is Office ( got Only open space carpark n Full for season parking ) , some ppl just park along road side but nowdays Cisco come regulary min 2x in aweek. If kena Saman 70 bucks gone. :(

Sigh... I think must follow some colleagues to come 6.30 am to Office n confirm can get parking Lot then sleep in the car, wake up at 8.45 am to come Office .... Wah then i must wake up at 5.30 am liao lah... :(

↡ Advertisement