Live Music Is Still The Best

Bismarck

Does anyone here listen to Danzig ?

I have a song from them which is banned. "Not of this World" got demonic chants and whipping of whip on the background.

Yeah, a little danzig now and again is good for the soul! Lead singer was Glenn Danzig, and he was previously from the punk band Misfits, which incidently happens to be my fave punk band of all time! 2 minute tracks that packed so much energy, angst and rebellion have a certain charm all on their own!

Check this out...classic Danzig (Misfits era) man! Turn the fcukin' volume UP!

↡ Advertisement

whoa!!!!! This is a Brothers of Metal Thread!!!!!!

Great song dude! Don't really listen to Manowar but the tracks that I've had the pleasure of hearing were all damn POWER!! [thumbsup]

i kept my ticket, the entrance wrist band and the newspaper cutting in my iron maiden dvd for memory ^_^

Got my ticket too! Sadly the wrist band was FUBAR by the time the concert ended. Was in the thick of the melee throughout so you can imagine...even my shoes didn't survive! The soles came right off their moorings when they played "The Trooper" :o

Did I care? Does the Pope punish pedophile priests?!

[grin] italian group: rhapsody [grin]

:

Got 2 albums of their material but never saw anything so damn hilarious!!! Wahahahahaha!!! [laugh]

the euro chaps are crazy about metal. i cant find this sg but when i went to de, it was sold out!

Thanks for this! The only other Manowar song I know is 'Manowar'. [grin]

Supersonic

This thread is about the songs I like and perform live.

do you still perform actively bro?
↡ Advertisement