Cpt America's shield vs Wolverine's claws and Thor's Hammer

Ahtong

capt america dun have regenerative capability... in fact in the marvel comic, capt america dead liao. in fact thor is the one that have regenerating abilities

from wiki

Thor has the ability to travel through time.[146][147] His stamina allowed him to battle the entire Frost Giant army for nine months without any sustenance or rest;[148] Thor has also shown the ability to regenerate wounded portions of his body,[149] including entire limbs or organs, with the aid of magical forces like Mjolnir,[150] Thor has superhuman speed, agility, and reflexes, enabling him to deflect bullets with his hammer.

you very pro in these stuff hor? [laugh]

Turbocharged

I think Capt USA is the weakest, but then why he is made the leader for the Avengers?

The most powerful is not always the leader.. must have leadership capability.. Army train (officer), therefore can become leader.. [laugh]

But i know a weapon that can cut thru Cpt USA's shield.. A Jedi's lightsaber.. Which also happens to be the all time coolest sci-fi weapons too..

Edited by Shull

The most powerful is not always the leader.. must have leadership capability.. Army train (officer), therefore can become leader.. [laugh]

But i know a weapon that can cut thru Cpt USA's shield.. A Jedi's lightsaber.. Which also happens to be the all time coolest sci-fi weapons too..

Cpt America never go through OCS. Direct promotion from recruit to Officer [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Cpt America never go through OCS. Direct promotion from recruit to Officer [sweatdrop]

At least he got some form of basic military training.. Iron man, Thor all don't have.. [laugh]

actually GoKu finger tougher than Light sabre.

how come every one ignore my Saint Seiya [laugh]

At least he got some form of basic military training.. Iron man, Thor all don't have.. [laugh]

Thor is a warrior lor...

its like telling hercules to go NS like that [laugh]

Turbocharged

I find Saint Seiya anime too long winded leh. Then my impression of Saint Seiya is they're always fighting a losing battle..all the time.. That's why i got bored.. [laugh]

I rather have sailor moon :wub: :wub:

I find Saint Seiya anime too long winded leh. Then my impression of Saint Seiya is they're always fighting a losing battle..all the time.. That's why i got bored.. [laugh]

I rather have sailor moon :wub: :wub:

Saint Seiya have to read the comic. Cartoon not nice.

just like slam dunk.

Err.. the reason why they seems to be fighting a lossing battle is because its a comic.

hence its more exciting fighting a lossing battle.

that is why hong kong comic villian always look like God when first appear.. then subsequently become like children [laugh]

How about Captain Tsubasa?? :D

Edited by Joseph22

Can Captain America's shield withstand Wolverine's claw or Thor's hammer?

Cannot. Thor hammer so powerful! The shield jus a piece of hard metal only. [laugh]

Cannot. Thor hammer so powerful! The shield jus a piece of hard metal only. [laugh]

Thor, you already been defeated by Crane Saint already lah [laugh]

I think Dragon ball's Goku will trash all Ang Moh superhero.. tell me which ang moh superhero can teleport, fly, use 'QI' and move at the speed of light, know the location of your opponents without looking(by feeling), and do it all together at once.. [laugh]

dragonball z? i tot kid buu more stronger than goku?

i just remember who can win Thor liao.

Saint Crane from Saint seiya ever fought thor and win. IIRC that its thor and not other god.

but its in chinese so dont know if i understand correctly [laugh]

tt 1 not thor himself lah, jus a commoner name thor. actual gods tt appear in the series only got athena, poseidon, hades, odin, Thanatos & Hypnos

i got reply ah, oh u can add buddha inside the list oso if u consider gold saint shaka is the reincarnation.

↡ Advertisement