Heard Bridgestone Potenza RE 002 coming out !!

Meanmachine

Hi, my current ride tyre is noisy after less than 3 mths and I'm itching to chnage back to BS potenza, heard new model is coming here, any one has infor, searched the site but no news yet ! Thx

↡ Advertisement

Hi, my current ride tyre is noisy after less than 3 mths and I'm itching to chnage back to BS potenza, heard new model is coming here, any one has infor, searched the site but no news yet ! Thx

U go to authorized dealers surely must indent first

Arrival not in yet, check last week while servicing my ride in AMK,must reserved and chop order, dealer don't know pricing yet.

Read Top Gear mag that it's in MY, like to know more about R002 Potenza. My past research does not put me in ease, must do more check.

When Hankook say it's a performance tyre, what it really means is " Noisy " but i did not occur to me that it was that noisy, my daughter who sat in my ride today, pointed out that my car tyre was damn noisy than before.

Have U change tyre, I replied, Yes and it's HANKOOK, she was speechless ! Another good brother of mine who's another car enthusiast , say I'm nut to change to such noisy tyre, implying my car has quiet engine yet going for such performance tyre, better go back to BS tyre.

They drill me thru. Any bro can comment on R002 Bridgestone ? My ride front; 225/45/17 & Rear 245/45/17.

THanks a heap !

Arrival not in yet, check last week while servicing my ride in AMK,must reserved and chop order, dealer don't know pricing yet.

Read Top Gear mag that it's in MY, like to know more about R002 Potenza. My past research does not put me in ease, must do more check.

When Hankook say it's a performance tyre, what it really means is " Noisy " but i did not occur to me that it was that noisy, my daughter who sat in my ride today, pointed out that my car tyre was damn noisy than before.

Have U change tyre, I replied, Yes and it's HANKOOK, she was speechless ! Another good brother of mine who's another car enthusiast , say I'm nut to change to such noisy tyre, implying my car has quiet engine yet going for such performance tyre, better go back to BS tyre.

They drill me thru. Any bro can comment on R002 Bridgestone ? My ride front; 225/45/17 & Rear 245/45/17.

THanks a heap !

First of all, you must asked yourself what kind of driving you are after?? Performance or Quiet/comfort ride.

If you like to speed and chup corner at great speed, you would go for Performance tyres like BS Potenza S001 or the new R002. All performance tyres will have all the handling grip you desire be it in dry or wet condition and its definately much noisey then average tyre.

But if you like quiet, comfort tyre as well as good performance in dry & wet. I can suggest you should try BS GR90. I have tried them and I would say its much better and much quietier and grip much better in wet as well then its competitor Yokayama advan DB Decible which is also a quiet & comfortable tyres which came as a stock tyres in my ride.

Driving ECP daily and I can feel that GR90 faint tyres noise is not as noisey as compare to Yokohama DB when traveling above 90-100km/hr and the rolling resistence is so less that when I drove along the benjamin bridges coming slightly downhill section, I have to gently tap 1 or 2 times on my foot brake to prevent my rolling tyres from increasing another 10 to 20km/hr with my feet off the accelerator.

Give the GR90 a try, and you and your family woud love it. And I am confident once you have install in your ride, can asked your daughter again how is the noise and comfort??

I am very sure you would love the smooth handling of the tyres.

THanks a heap !

lol.

anyway, re002 is out. and 1 thing to take note its NOT make in japan ( indo or thai ) .

noise level cannot compare to comfort tyre like gr90/efficientgrip.

but i personally feel re001 is quiet compare to other performace tyres. re002 noise level should not be worst then re001.

First of all, you must asked yourself what kind of driving you are after?? Performance or Quiet/comfort ride.

If you like to speed and chup corner at great speed, you would go for Performance tyres like BS Potenza S001 or the new R002. All performance tyres will have all the handling grip you desire be it in dry or wet condition and its definately much noisey then average tyre.

But if you like quiet, comfort tyre as well as good performance in dry & wet. I can suggest you should try BS GR90. I have tried them and I would say its much better and much quietier and grip much better in wet as well then its competitor Yokayama advan DB Decible which is also a quiet & comfortable tyres which came as a stock tyres in my ride.

Driving ECP daily and I can feel that GR90 faint tyres noise is not as noisey as compare to Yokohama DB when traveling above 90-100km/hr and the rolling resistence is so less that when I drove along the benjamin bridges coming slightly downhill section, I have to gently tap 1 or 2 times on my foot brake to prevent my rolling tyres from increasing another 10 to 20km/hr with my feet off the accelerator.

Give the GR90 a try, and you and your family woud love it. And I am confident once you have install in your ride, can asked your daughter again how is the noise and comfort??

I am very sure you would love the smooth handling of the tyres.

Frankly, I like both comfort and performance tyre, I do not speed for the sake of speeding, juz a normal case of overtaking a slow driver then back to my comfort zone.

On the contrary, I may give it a shot on GR90.

Thanks for your advise ;)

re 002 out odredi.

saw a 245/35/19 re002 is Made in japan.

and read the brochure is the improved from re001 .

check with the office saying the company is shifting some of the productiion in nearby factory in order to cut down the leadtime and also better for our

road used.

I think bridgstone will be facing the problem that some driver are very particular of place production.

I ever spoken to 1 Guy saying he prefer a tyre is made in Japan but very old model tyre (new production)6-7 yrs model [confused]

I told him for that price range you can buy a tyre with latest technolgy from some premium brand, but he said those are Thailand, china etc [bounce2] .

Frankly, I like both comfort and performance tyre, I do not speed for the sake of speeding, juz a normal case of overtaking a slow driver then back to my comfort zone.

On the contrary, I may give it a shot on GR90.

Thanks for your advise ;)

GR 90 is more of a comfort tyre ... if you crave for abit more of a performance tyre, RE001 is not that bad. Not as quiet but grip better then GR90.

Performance tyre is never quiet, my previous Pirelli P zero Rosso is very noisy, but grips better then the RE 001 that I had now be it wet or dry.

Never used before RE 002 so can't commet ...

My 2 cents worth. [:)]

Edited by Flameblade

re 002 out odredi.

saw a 245/35/19 re002 is Made in japan.

and read the brochure is the improved from re001 .

check with the office saying the company is shifting some of the productiion in nearby factory in order to cut down the leadtime and also better for our

road used.

I think bridgstone will be facing the problem that some driver are very particular of place production.

I ever spoken to 1 Guy saying he prefer a tyre is made in Japan but very old model tyre (new production)6-7 yrs model [confused]

I told him for that price range you can buy a tyre with latest technolgy from some premium brand, but he said those are Thailand, china etc [bounce2] .

ya . i think only 19-20 make in jap, the rest 15'-18 . all from indo and thai.

and guys dun get shock , i ask for quotation b4. same size 17' re002 from thai is more expensive then re001 from japan

(both is new stock) lol.

i guess bridgestone have alot of confidence in that tyre.

ya . i think only 19-20 make in jap, the rest 15'-18 . all from indo and thai.

and guys dun get shock , i ask for quotation b4. same size 17' re002 from thai is more expensive then re001 from japan

(both is new stock) lol.

i guess bridgestone have alot of confidence in that tyre.

sure confidence 1 it carries the Brand name and sold throught the Local Distributor somemore

↡ Advertisement