The Ting Hai effect - Adam Cheng

Icedbs

Turbocharged

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ting_Hai_effect

Everytime when Adam Cheng's show is broadcast, I always have a bad feeling that market is going to tank. Somehow it reinforce my pessimism over the markets 1-2 months ago.

And it is proven true again.

That snooker show (King of Snooker) has just barely broadcasted a month in SG and everything goes south.

:wacko:

↡ Advertisement

Everytime when Adam Cheng's show is broadcast, I always have a bad feeling that market is going to tank. Somehow it reinforce my pessimism over the markets 1-2 months ago.

That snooker show (King of Snooker) has just barely broadcasted a month in SG and everything goes south.

wow so coincidence..

adam cheng effect is more choon than weather forecast ehh ?

haha ... don't think too much la ... usa crisis is long anticipated liao la

Turbocharged

adam cheng effect is more choon than weather forecast ehh ?

haha ... don't think too much la ... usa crisis is long anticipated liao la

Don't underestimate his fellow.

Before I turn pro, I was using this chap as my leading indicator.

Back then was 2008. I think SG also show one of his shows. I sold off half of my holdings.

3 weeks later, the rest is history. Bloodbath in Wall Street.

After I turn pro, I have other analysis, but I still watch this fellow closely.

And I notice that his effect is more dramatic when it is screen in SG instead of HK.

Bro, the effect is referring to new Adam cheng's show when broadcast in HK lar. Not Singapore! Dun make me laugh! [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro, the effect is referring to new Adam cheng's show when broadcast in HK lar. Not Singapore! Dun make me laugh! [laugh][laugh]

Doesn't matter. Didn't I say that somehow his effect is more dramatic when it is screened in SG?

Obviously I have been following his effect for years.

Anyway, why should you be laughing when it is indeed market plundging everywhere now?

Edited by Icedbs

Doesn't matter. Didn't I say that somehow his effect is more dramatic when it is screened in SG?

Obviously I have been following his effect for years.

Anyway, why should you be laughing when it is indeed market plundging everywhere now?

I am not laughing when market is bad now.

I am laughing at your statement on

"That snooker show (King of Snooker) has just barely broadcasted a month in SG and everything goes south."

From your link also says:

The phenomenon is observed that whenever Hong Kong actor Adam Cheng stars in a new television show, there is a sudden and unexplained drop in the stock market.

Cheers!

Turbocharged

I am not laughing when market is bad now.

I am laughing at your statement on

"That snooker show (King of Snooker) has just barely broadcasted a month in SG and everything goes south."

From your link also says:

The phenomenon is observed that whenever Hong Kong actor Adam Cheng stars in a new television show, there is a sudden and unexplained drop in the stock market.

Cheers!

That's because nobody track this effect when it is screened in SG instead. Probably because he is a HK actor and not a SG one.

That's because nobody track this effect when it is screened in SG instead. Probably because he is a HK actor and not a SG one.

actually you are wrong on the snooker king.

the real reason is, last month, SCV just finish showing the repeated telecast of The Greed of man

Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

actually you are wrong on the snooker king.

the real reason is, last month, SCV just finish showing the repeated telecast of The Greed of man

Wow...I didn't know about that. :blink:

Wow...I didn't know about that. :blink:

yeah... you likely dont know, Snooker king was shown last year in SCV too..

so snooker king is not the main issue.. so his the one on him being a barrisitor.

if you notice, base on wiki, the suspicious one is all he act as a businessman or play with stock..

also note that tvb drama are mostly in tendent with what is going on in the world (except for some propaganda drama.) so its not a coincident that when he act as businessman, market going to crash soon. cause its likely at the peak of the market..

just my 2 cents point on ting hai effect.