Seems like not many car flying the sg flag this year

Ithunk

jus saying [laugh]

btw saw a flag drop out and many cars went over the flag

again jus saying [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Better not. So many ppl anti pap. Scared!

i flew it in 2010 or 2009

but this year no

maybe see many vehicles never fly then never put

but last year quite alot

Better not. So many ppl anti pap. Scared!

Yalor, those who put up flags at this time are telling people that they are most likely to be civil servants [laugh] .

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

I remember two years ago...caltex started the Singapore flag decal....so popular.

Every car has put.

Some lorries and van and even one crazy taxi put it all over the glass.

This year....although caltex got free flag decal....but I did not even bother to take free.

So far see very few cars with the flag decal.

I guess just getting stale and tired.

Really don't feel a thing for 9th august....just a day to rest and recover from the hard work in the office.

I think not only not many car flying sg flag or paste flag decal on their cars, even hardly see any flat owners hang the sg flag! My block and the opp block dont have anyone hang the sg flag! :blink: Maybe all the house owers are FTs? So they doesnt know national day required to hang sg flag?! :D

PAP doesn't equate to Singapore Flag. PAP flag is one circle centre got 1 thunder. Sadly but truly, Sporean already sick of PAP and link up both Singapore to PAP.

PAP doesn't equate to Singapore Flag. PAP flag is one circle centre got 1 thunder. Sadly but truly, Sporean already sick of PAP and link up both Singapore to PAP.

it cannot be helped

Nowadays flags that are hang outside those flats (corridors units) are done by those grassroots ppl.. esp when that block is facing the venue hosting some events for those MP.. Such wayangs are very rampant over at my side.. Those blocks facing other direction hardly get any flag if any..

You dont feel like a true sporean?! But i guess many others still would, as you look at the people "fighting" for the ndp tix!

↡ Advertisement