DK is back as Green_Hornet. Please do not feed the troll.

Thargor

Yup that's right. Your replies to him should be a blank page. Please do not feel the troll! [rifle]

↡ Advertisement

Yup that's right. Your replies to him should be a blank page. Please do not feel the troll! [rifle]

Petty man..this Thagor... acting like gu niang like that..

Got to start a thread to name me and assume that i'm DK... who's DK... I dun even know him.... maybe I act like him but i'm not him lor....

anyone can be frank what... Thagor just cannot stand my frankness cuz it makes him look like a loser in life (maybe)...so got to resort to this measure... Aiyoh.....girl ah... relax lah.... LOL

Sir,

Though i do not know who the hell DK is...

but then i agree that this guy is probably sprouting rubbish...

so since i have time on my hand, entertain him to make him feel better...

take it as entertainment since he is so dam rich to be able to fully pay his car and condo in full...

and maybe later he may come up with even more entertainment for the bros in MCF who like me has time on hand now...

Aiya.. If really that rich, post the photo of your car interior together with the condo decal on your windscreen lor. Pls note I don't want to see a blue decal or whatever. Photos got to be from inside out not outside in couple with registration no. so that people here can verify whether is Integra company owned or personal owned.Now got iPhone, not difficult to upload photo from handphone to website lah. Unless you tell me you still stuck at Nokia era then I nothing to say.

Edited by Passion

Aiya.. If really that rich, post the photo of your car interior together with the condo decal on your windscreen lor. Pls note I don't want to see a blue decal or whatever. Photos got to be from inside out not outside in couple with registration no. so that people here can verify whether is Integra company owned or personal owned.Now got iPhone, not difficult to upload photo from handphone to website lah. Unless you tell me you still stuck at Nokia era then I nothing to say.

wow lau, type R need to take photo from in side to verified? than throttle they all how? must posy naked with victory sign ion front of car than can confirm?

i love DK, be it donkey kong, drift king or Dau kang. DK go go go [:p][laugh]:D:o no harm having another haolian in here wht? entertainment value good good! [cool]

Edited by Tom_kkh

Ya lor like what one bro said... post my condo post my car give my address away...siao boh...

Sour grape arr you?

wow lau, type R need to take photo from in side to verified? than throttle they all how? must posy naked with victory sign ion front of car than can confirm?

i love DK, be it donkey kong, drift king or Dau kang. DK go go go [:p][laugh]:D:o no harm having another haolian in here wht? entertainment value good good! [cool]

well said well said...make sense...

Aiyah..alot of people here kan bu kai... no choice lor.... they are the 80% that stay in HDB... (see I repent... the kuku passion corrected me so now I sue 80%)

Ya lor like what one bro said... post my condo post my car give my address away...siao boh...

Sour grape arr you?

i go test drive GTR/Merc/M5 than take pic from in side pic than tell ppl i got 3 cars lo [laugh]

well said well said...make sense...

Aiyah..alot of people here kan bu kai... no choice lor.... they are the 80% that stay in HDB... (see I repent... the kuku passion corrected me so now I sue 80%)

i also stay HDB [:p][laugh] HDB good what, no rats or snakes in my kitchen. Bungalow danger ar sometime even got monkey:D [laugh]

Edited by Tom_kkh

No one participate now the clones resort to interacting with each other leh.. [laugh]

[:p][laugh] thats y forum so fun to be in [:p][laugh] many clones, clowns, rich, poor and goondo ppl like me [laugh]

Turbocharged

Sir,

Though i do not know who the hell DK is...

but then i agree that this guy is probably sprouting rubbish...

so since i have time on my hand, entertain him to make him feel better...

take it as entertainment since he is so dam rich to be able to fully pay his car and condo in full...

and maybe later he may come up with even more entertainment for the bros in MCF who like me has time on hand now...

second that

i wasted 10 seconds of my life reading his nonsense

↡ Advertisement