DK is back as Green_Hornet. Please do not feed the troll.

Thargor

Turbocharged

your life is probably cheap.... doesn't matter [pirate]

u may be rich, but probably you received poor upbringing during young, which explains your words

doesn't matter too

u may be rich, but probably you received poor upbringing during young, which explains your words

doesn't matter too

Woooohahahahaha..... how you know my upbringing poor sia... maybe yours even worse lei?? LOL

So many people say I am DK.. actually who the hell is he??

Why do people assume I am him... just because i'm being frank and my frankness offend these people who cannot accept the fact that some people are average joes and janes while others

are above them??

Why why why??

Woooohahahahaha..... how you know my upbringing poor sia... maybe yours even worse lei?? LOL

Why do people assume I am him... just because i'm being frank and my frankness offend these people who cannot accept the fact that some people are average joes and janes while others

are above them??

Why why why??

down here if u wanna brag u must have evidence to back up your claim. the laochao pple here can do that bcos they have time and again proof they have the means to the bragging rights. anybody can claim whatever in cyberspace but without proof he or she is just one big blow hole or just one big canon. [:p]

Being frank and being a dick head is 2 different things...

honestly ask anyone reading your post, you r not being frank...

u r more of like a boastful individual who thinks too well of himself.

(In actual facts, studies show that ppl who flaunt their wealth in public are actually ashamed of themselves)

based on how u replied all the time, you probably gonna say ppl are just jealous of u...

blah blah blah...

hahaha wake up man... nobody gets jealous of someone hiding behind a screen telling the world he paid his condo and car in full.

and even if its true, theres no need to go round and round talking about it again and again...

this shows u r indeed insecure.

i bothered to reply u because i am dam bored in office with nothing to do...

hence pls continue to provide your entertainment to me till 5 pm...

many thanks for making my day...

Being frank and being a dick head is 2 different things...

honestly ask anyone reading your post, you r not being frank...

u r more of like a boastful individual who thinks too well of himself.

(In actual facts, studies show that ppl who flaunt their wealth in public are actually ashamed of themselves)

based on how u replied all the time, you probably gonna say ppl are just jealous of u...

blah blah blah...

hahaha wake up man... nobody gets jealous of someone hiding behind a screen telling the world he paid his condo and car in full.

and even if its true, theres no need to go round and round talking about it again and again...

this shows u r indeed insecure.

i bothered to reply u because i am dam bored in office with nothing to do...

hence pls continue to provide your entertainment to me till 5 pm...

many thanks for making my day...

Being dam bored in office shows that you hold an unimportant role... booooooooo loser....

Indeed, I think you are jeolous of me... how true?? only you yourself know....

sometimes, it takes being a dickhead to pass on the honest truth..something people will not do because they are politically correct and afraid to offend...

Yes, i'm hiding behind the screen, because nobody know me, I am not afraid to offend people... and step on many people who are lok kok and refuse to admit... booo hooooo again!!

A fully paid condo and fully paid car is nothing.... but really, how many people here can say they are better off than that? I'm sure there are... but...sadly definatelyot you...boooooo again...

You are absolutely right on the part that studies show that ppl who flaunt their wealth in public are actually ashamed of themselves -> but why don't you look from another perspective...

I am here as a mirror to people who have achieve lesser than me in life and motivate them to do better through taunts...

People who have hope can be constructive and take it as a motivation... people like you... who know that you have no hope... take it very personally and say i'm a troll...

Truth always hurtful one la... you cannot take it.. just too bad lor...boooooooooo LOL

down here if u wanna brag u must have evidence to back up your claim. the laochao pple here can do that bcos they have time and again proof they have the means to the bragging rights. anybody can claim whatever in cyberspace but without proof he or she is just one big blow hole or just one big canon. [:p]

Anyone who want to think I cannon, please be my guest.... because I don't want people to know where I stay and how my car look like (ITR very rare, once post photo, and especlly my car pple will know one).

Anyway, how to proof my car fully paid or condo fully paid, too much trouble to do so.... people here alway say NPNT... why must prooof then can brag...

Think of me as cannon then think of me as cannon la...

Why I create such a persona that only got pay off my condo and pay off one car... ?? wanna brag I can always go bigger way....

Truth is, I have what I brag about.... and I can safely say 70% of the people here dun have a fully paid car and condo to their name... Sad?? its like that one what....

The really can make it people here won't challenge my claims... cause they in the know that they doing better..

Brother.... its the real losers and the sour grape kind that come trying their best to expose me... Thagor, Calvin79 and passion are one of the sour-est grape... EEEeee heeeheeehheeee...

That kind that should belong in wine yards to make wine... or better vinegar....

Cool brother?? LOL

I think you are also a jobless fellow.people busy working and you can down here tcss.not directing at any bro here but green hornet only.why should I be envy of you or rather,jealous of you.you have display a sense of insecurity.well,you can say whatever you want.since this is a public forum,you can only live the perception that I only own a altis.be it then.you can be very happy with condo and a Honda.be it too.no time to entertain you for now.I have wasted 3mins of my dinner time on you.

are above them??

Why why why??

I understand how you feel

I understand how you feel

Why you even bother to repent huh??

People here cannot stand our frankness that whay they outcast us... you repent and what suck up them is it??

what for??

You also lousy la..last time C78, then now change nick but suay suay kena people caught you because you cannot keep track of your posting method and things you say before...

So now lan lan got to repent and talk to many loooooserrrrs here ... especilly the poor ($$$ sense) and cannot make it looser...

Like I alway say.. many people here cannot accept the fact that they are CMI...so die die want to say I drift kinf la, troll la...

They want to gather supporters..the like minded CMI people and gang up make me hated..

Why why why??

Because they themselve cannot make it ma... fair right??

LOL

I think you are also a jobless fellow.people busy working and you can down here tcss.not directing at any bro here but green hornet only.why should I be envy of you or rather,jealous of you.you have display a sense of insecurity.well,you can say whatever you want.since this is a public forum,you can only live the perception that I only own a altis.be it then.you can be very happy with condo and a Honda.be it too.no time to entertain you for now.I have wasted 3mins of my dinner time on you.

WoooohooooooEEEEeeeehahahahaha...

Got you again cannot make it fellow... If you really cannot be bother about me, why even bother to reply... must be you fuming and die die want to get this off

your chest to say me back right?? see - dim wit like you then will fall into the habit of replying to me... [laugh]

Your Altis nice to drive or not?? Never owe one before.. because I never like family car... neither do I own jazz or Cerato, Avante... all cmi cars... so slow.... Previous one was EG9... also fully paid ... before change to ITR...

why don't dare to direct to any bro here but me when I TCSS.. EEeeeeee so bias one..so hum ji but yet want to pore lumpa... why huh??

Others TCSS can.. because why? they never suan you and make you look like loser ma...

If you really aboveboard...give a sweeping statement that all TCSS people jobless or in a unimportant role la.. don't dare ??

That's because you only want to aim me lor... what you say not equal one.. like gu niang like that...

Go take your dinner... bitch... LOL

Edited by Green_Hornet

Why you even bother to repent huh??

People here cannot stand our frankness that whay they outcast us... you repent and what suck up them is it??

what for??

You also lousy la..last time C78, then now change nick but suay suay kena people caught you because you cannot keep track of your posting method and things you say before...

So now lan lan got to repent and talk to many loooooserrrrs here ... especilly the poor ($$$ sense) and cannot make it looser...

Like I alway say.. many people here cannot accept the fact that they are CMI...so die die want to say I drift kinf la, troll la...

They want to gather supporters..the like minded CMI people and gang up make me hated..

Why why why??

Because they themselve cannot make it ma... fair right??

LOL

I am not C78, I just talk like him, and becos he is so popular I assumed his role and also apologized all his behalf...so who are the losers here you mentioning about?

you just insulted Dirk Kyut <_<

ya lor, hattrick hero okay ...... he's 1 of few who really sent the dogs home with tails between the legs

↡ Advertisement