FH condo that is near mrt?

Sugar

i am actually interested in the Peak@Balmeg.

its on a hill (though just a small hill), FH and just beside Haw Par Villa mrt.

very spacious.....but alas...too expensive

dont know if i should take the plunge and buy it...in hope that it will only appreciate

There is no such thing as a good time to buy.

If you can hold, then it is the good time to buy. I take it that you are buying subsale? Buying for investment? And what is your budget?

↡ Advertisement

Just curious, anyone knows which condos that are Freehold and also situated near a mrt?

Let say less than 1 km.

I think these condos will not depreciate even in bad economic time?

Also, don't worry too much about freehold vs leasehold. Leasehold is good enough for 3 generations...

Neutral Newbie

There is no such thing as a good time to buy.

If you can hold, then it is the good time to buy. I take it that you are buying subsale? Buying for investment? And what is your budget?

yea it will be subsale...

budget around 1.8mil...but called a few agents...all the units (3 bedder) are going above 1.9mil

budget around 1.8mil...but called a few agents...all the units (3 bedder) are going above 1.9mil

King Albert Park , maplewoods.

Prime area , near future mrt. Even without the mrt, it pretty convenient. Within 1 km of MSG and Pei Wah .. seriously no way price is going to drop.

Also, don't worry too much about freehold vs leasehold. Leasehold is good enough for 3 generations...

But price depreciates after 30 years... it doesnt hold its value well

Neutral Newbie

hw about FH?

does it also depreciate after 30 years?

$1.8M u have a lot of choices, but not necessarily near MRT though. FH usually are not so near MRT, unless its a D09/10/11. Near MRT are usually LH..... unless ur pockets are deeper u might hv to give up one of ur criteria

hw about FH?

does it also depreciate after 30 years?

It might if location is not good but it is not so volatile when times are bad <_< Again there is no right or wrong depending on what you are looking for and what you can afford

It might if location is not good but it is not so volatile when times are bad <_< Again there is no right or wrong depending on what you are looking for and what you can afford

wow, 1.8 mill so rich, i am trying to find a 300k hdb in the east also difficult

wow, 1.8 mill so rich, i am trying to find a 300k hdb in the east also difficult

got 2 room HDB flat... sure under 300k one.

1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen.

eh i tot u buying the Sail? :D

ya but suddenly feel so sick of life and the rat race, buy the sail and stay with my lover at 1.5 million and have to work like s--t or buy a hdb at 300k fully paid up and relax, which is better

Who says so? Name me a 30 year-old condo (99 years leasehold) selling below its purchase price.

where? i think i want 4 room

4 room flat for under 300k?

can, get BTO lor... Punggol / Seng Kang / Woodlands / Bukit Panjang lah..

beggers can't be choosers.. 300k budget?

ya but suddenly feel so sick of life and the rat race, buy the sail and stay with my lover at 1.5 million and have to work like s--t or buy a hdb at 300k fully paid up and relax, which is better

haha later your lover look for someone who has Reflections or The Sail.

↡ Advertisement