FH condo that is near mrt?

Sugar

Glendale park is 50m and NOT 500m from Hillviw station.

From site gate to entrance of the station is only 50m.

hillview is futuer station right? i thought the location is not fixed yet.

is there a map on the location of future mrt stations?

↡ Advertisement

hillview is futuer station right? i thought the location is not fixed yet.

is there a map on the location of future mrt stations?

mrt construction there almost a year liao. tink prices there are gonna shoot up and it'll be the next boom cycle's enbloc area when mrt is completed in 2015. esp almost all the condos there are FH and coming to almost 20yrs old.

Neutral Newbie

i am not an agent, but a good fren of mine just told me that kovan will have a upcoming condo just somewhere right at the mrt. freehold. she told me it a good location and can consider if not you can ask her abt others she got kinda alot condo launch she is very nice girl also maybe you can give her a call or text her at 8168 3203 chris tang. you can tell her you are serene's fren .

Edited by Serene79

mrt construction there almost a year liao. tink prices there are gonna shoot up and it'll be the next boom cycle's enbloc area when mrt is completed in 2015. esp almost all the condos there are FH and coming to almost 20yrs old.

hehe ok, didn't realize that..hehe

the question then is - when is the next boom cycle hehe and when is the next dip before the next boom.

i am actually interested in the Peak@Balmeg.

its on a hill (though just a small hill), FH and just beside Haw Par Villa mrt.

very spacious.....but alas...too expensive

dont know if i should take the plunge and buy it...in hope that it will only appreciate

Newton 1 is for the very rich...def not for me.

You want FH, you want near MRT, you want max capital appreciation, but you don't want to pay.

How?

Typical kiasu metality.

BTW, Newton condos are not for the very rich ... only mediocre (by location and affordability).

Hillview station is confirmed right underneath the traffic junction infront of the standard chartered bank. The nearest 2 condo is Glendale park and hillview hgts. But glendale park beat hillview hgts by about 10m... hehehe

If you look at the selling price of projects there such as hillvista and lanai, both selling at more than S$1100 psf and of much more inferior location, I don't understand why glendale park and hillview hgts are only selling at sub S$1000 psf.

the question then is - when is the next boom cycle hehe and when is the next dip before the next boom.

if anyone can tell u that wif certainty, they are either:

i) a financial genius that even warren buffet will pay to hv lunch wif

or

ii) the biggest liar

[laugh][laugh]

Hillview station is confirmed right underneath the traffic junction infront of the standard chartered bank. The nearest 2 condo is Glendale park and hillview hgts. But glendale park beat hillview hgts by about 10m... hehehe

If you look at the selling price of projects there such as hillvista and lanai, both selling at more than S$1100 psf and of much more inferior location, I don't understand why glendale park and hillview hgts are only selling at sub S$1000 psf.

Far East managed to bag the comm/resi site opp glendale pk. Tink their min launch price will be $1300-$1400psf.

Far East managed to bag the comm/resi site opp glendale pk. Tink their min launch price will be $1300-$1400psf.

But this comm/resi is 99 years leasehold. Saw workers putting up fencing now. Should be launching soon

But this comm/resi is 99 years leasehold. Saw workers putting up fencing now. Should be launching soon

99LH near MRT ppl will chiong one. Juz look at Far East's The Tennery at 10-mile junction. Lousier location than hillview but still got ppl pay up to $1388psf.... [sweatdrop]

if anyone can tell u that wif certainty, they are either:

i) a financial genius that even warren buffet will pay to hv lunch wif

or

ii) the biggest liar

[laugh][laugh]

hehe.....well i don't mind hearing an educated guess hehe

You want FH, you want near MRT, you want max capital appreciation, but you don't want to pay.

How?

Typical kiasu metality.

BTW, Newton condos are not for the very rich ... only mediocre (by location and affordability).

who doesnt want the best for as little money as possible?

dun be an idiot

hehe.....well i don't mind hearing an educated guess hehe

talk to agents lor. SOP statement is: "anytime is a good time to buy". [laugh]

talk to agents lor. SOP statement is: "anytime is a good time to buy". [laugh]

If you ask me, if you can hold, then it is a good time to buy.

Turbocharged

If you ask me, if you can hold, then it is a good time to buy.

might as well said, if you can afford, anytime is a good time to buy

might as well said, if you can afford, anytime is a good time to buy

Afford is another thing, if you can afford the downpayment but cannot hold cos you need to eat..then I won't push them to buy.

It is not spam if it has proper "unsub" notice..

the receiver will see it as a spam.

Do you know how annoying it is when the phone vibrate when we are in the meeting?

↡ Advertisement