2013 Lexus GS caught undisguised

Blackseal

The new 2013 GS combines bold, dynamic styling, precise handling, innovative technology, and a spacious interior. In addition to the GS 350, other 2013 GS models that will be launched in early 2012 include hybrid and F Sport versions, with further details to be announced later this year.

↡ Advertisement

True with Audi. Kinda like using enlargement function on copier to play with design. Looking at the Hi res pic...its more like they try to make the car sporty but lack of mojo once past the A pillar.

Looking at the specs of the new GS, it's lighter than than the 5 series, the E class and the A6. With the revised suspension, it might actually be the best handling sedan in it's class(mid-size luxury saloon). Ironic that the the new 5 series has lost it's edge and it takes a Japanese luxury marque better known for it's comfort and reliability to bring Germanic sportiness back to this class.

The new photos really show the car's shape in the best light and make it a refreshing change from the same bland 5/E/A6 stylings I see on the road everyday.

http://pressroom.toyota.com/album_display....;section_id=412

After seeing the new high rez photos, I can only say :

mouth watering! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

any cars rendered this way will look damn chio.

2011_lexus_gs300_pictures_4.jpg

Isn't this much much nicer?

The new one looks like a GS with runny nose. Have to keep squeezing the nose

Edited by Friendstar

Looks terrible how much is it? Between this and a Jag XF i pick Jag XF any day.....if they r in similiar price range...

The 2013 Lexus GS will be unveiled tomorrow, but the first undisguised pictures have already hit the web.

Looking like an enlarged IS with an hourglass grille, the production model has a sporty front fascia, LED-infused headlights and a dynamic rear end. Additionally, the cabin is slated to feature premium leather seats, a three-spoke steering wheel and a 12.3-inch infotainment system.

Under the hood, engine options will likely include a 3.5-liter V6, a hybridized 3.5-liter V6 and possibly a four-cylinder diesel for Europe.

Source: auto.sina.com.cn via Autoblog

this is likely the lovechild when a CT200, Kia Optima and the i45 have an orgy....

agree with your analysis !!! sigh, designers must have been hired from subaru to design this

the interior looks great!!!

Front exterior looks like an enlarged CT.

Nice but nothing exciting.

Tail light is downright ugly. CT nicer.

Sure is fast though. 5.7 secs. Similar to stock evo?

Actually, i find interior more important than exterior.

After all, you will be in the car most of the time.