Chao tar smell coming in form aircon during high revs

Jujitsuka

okok... this i need to clarify....

my rear shocks are set slighty softer then i think i should... and the last time (which was my 1st time ever in this car)... i fetch 3 meimeis behind and 1 infront... thats 5pax in my car never ever before... my toyos kanna my back fender and rubber was scraped off... it could have exploded...

now i have slightly harded my back shocks... lower abit the tyre profile... and i afraid to let histiry repeat itself mah... some more desaru road i not sure mah... and also i had so much rubbish in my back seat...

[:p]

Hahaha. U sud hv just kept quiet. [lipsrsealed]

Keep pple guessing what car u have. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha. U sud hv just kept quiet. [lipsrsealed]

Keep pple guessing what car u have. [laugh]

[laugh] i had a friend who had a suzuki GTi... no rear seats... everytime kanna road block say his crear seat frd vomit sent for washing....

Neutral Newbie

hi Bros,

any advice to regards to the above mentioned situation? when it rev to 3.5k rpm will have this smell?

my frds say need to flush my engine... Is it true?

I have encountered this before on an Altis. Redline and got burnt smell. I switched off ac and tried again.

No more. You might try this to narrow the cause. :D

Neutral Newbie

Bringing up this old post.

For mine (Estima), it happens during hard acceleration or above 120km/hr. The sulphur smell will comes from rear cabin. Strangely,tested with aircon off, the smell still comes on!

Any expert have a solution???

How old is your estima? Go to mechanic and hoist car up and check if car exhaust below chassis has rusted and has hole and also see if there is any rust on the chassis

Neutral Newbie

How old is your estima? Go to mechanic and hoist car up and check if car exhaust below chassis has rusted and has hole and also see if there is any rust on the chassis

It's 11YO this year. Ok, will hoist up to check. Thanks bro!
↡ Advertisement