Toyota Prius

Ssbcc

Nice. Prius C from BM is approximately $110k. Want to blame also have to blame the COE for contributing to the high price.

However, the pricing for the Prius C is almost similar to that of a Corolla and that is testament that BM has intentions of making this model sell well.

I wonder how much is a Corolla in MY?

About RM106K for Altis

Wow....we can only dream of such cheap car prices just across the causeway

Haiz,

New Toyota Prius c officially launched

Sucks right?

Even with the new Carbon Emissions-based Scheme in 2013, I don't see any real effort by the gov.

Money is easy from the road tax/COE department. Gov will not compromise these sacred cows!

Hi to he Prius owner out there, what grade of EO do you use for your Prius?

Servicing done at BM?

I have been servicing out there.

I prefer to use Mobil 1 either 5/30 or 10/30. till now I am hitting 100k mileage and I still use 30 oil.

No worries.

Had been using Mobil 1 since.

Hi, I went for a test drive of this futuristic vehicle in June 2012. It was a fantastic feeling. The steering was firm and heavy, gave me a 'conti' feeling. There was plenty of leg room even for a 6 footer like me.

Would love to own one but some friends have been commenting that it is not worth it to pay more for a car whose engine is not very powerful but fuel consumption friendly.

IMHO, a more expensive alternative can be the more expensive but powerful Toyota Camry 2.5 Hybrid but price is close to $200k.

On normal occasion, the battery should be half charged or more, try doing a century sprint with other cars at that batt level and u will know it's full of power. Even when cruising and over taking is a breeze. Many msian have brought the Prius c up genting and had fun driving up, more fun driving down when they see the batt goes full, and I'm talking about the C here, the big Prius will do that without sweat.

The Prius is fully MIJ, not sure about the camry hybrid though.

Edited by Deckbuild

I have been servicing out there.

I prefer to use Mobil 1 either 5/30 or 10/30. till now I am hitting 100k mileage and I still use 30 oil.

No worries.

Had been using Mobil 1 since.

Just wondering 20 with give any significant better FC.

On normal occasion, the battery should be half charged or more, try doing a century sprint with other cars at that batt level and u will know it's full of power. Even when cruising and over taking is a breeze. Many msian have brought the Prius c up genting and had fun driving up, more fun driving down when they see the batt goes full, and I'm talking about the C here, the big Prius will do that without sweat.

The Prius is fully MIJ, not sure about the camry hybrid though.

Hope to go for a test drive for the Camry Hybrid. Looks delicious with its bhp of 205. I wonder how the handling is like.

Hope to go for a test drive for the Camry Hybrid. Looks delicious with its bhp of 205. I wonder how the handling is like.

Just do it! Camry FC best I believe should be around 20, which is 10 less than Prius. If you prefer a more luxury drive, go for the camry. Do take note of the CT200H, it's more fun and price is about 1k difference but the fun is 1k more than the camry hybrid.

Good car indeed. There is one at my carpark.

It was kissed by a stupid lady driver yesterday. So many available lots nearby by mati mati want that lot, between a van and a well taken care of prius.

In out in out for abt 3 mins, step on gas instead of break, kissed the prius's front left bumper! Think she knew she hit the Prius but she onli bother to check on her own Lancer. Never even leave a note to the owner. I know becos when i return to collect my car an hour later, she was gone, no note on the prius.

Guess what. she was bak and park at the same lot again!!! Wow!! Must be her favourite lot!

I left a note on the prius asking him to contact me if he need. I got the full reording in my dashbard cam.

It might not be a dent but the scratch is quite wide and a respray might be needed.

This type of driver, must be taught a lesson.

It was kissed by a stupid lady driver yesterday. So many available lots nearby by mati mati want that lot, between a van and a well taken care of prius.

In out in out for abt 3 mins, step on gas instead of break, kissed the prius's front left bumper! Think she knew she hit the Prius but she onli bother to check on her own Lancer. Never even leave a note to the owner. I know becos when i return to collect my car an hour later, she was gone, no note on the prius.

Guess what. she was bak and park at the same lot again!!! Wow!! Must be her favourite lot!

I left a note on the prius asking him to contact me if he need. I got the full reording in my dashbard cam.

It might not be a dent but the scratch is quite wide and a respray might be needed.

Well done, bro!

Abit OT but hope the Prius driver contact u before the lady destroy evidence!

Abit OT but hope the Prius driver contact u before the lady destroy evidence!

Dun worry abt her erasing evidence. I taken static pic using my ipone. Bth scratches on the Prius n her Lancer. Cannt run. Plus, i am a witness.

Well done, bro! I think she should have the courtesy to write a note. If we can always have helpful people like you around, drving and using the road would be less frustrating. ^_^

Just do it! Camry FC best I believe should be around 20, which is 10 less than Prius. If you prefer a more luxury drive, go for the camry. Do take note of the CT200H, it's more fun and price is about 1k difference but the fun is 1k more than the camry hybrid.

Eh, I think the Lexus CT200H and Camry Hybrid price difference is more than $1k. $10k you mean? FC is definitely a factor to consider while the comfort is also important. The Prius has plenty of legroom which I am very impressed with. I wonder if that is what we are going to have in the Camry Hybrid. Hoping for a triple promotion to go visit BM showroom soon. Now can only hit the road with a decent Honda Fit. Hahaha. :D

↡ Advertisement