PRC, Really Something .......

Picnic06-Biante15

Erm so far, all the bikes being thrown down are all singkies leh.

And all the bikes that have been vandalised so far, i suspect super lot of them are singkies as well.

So let's get real on the xenophobia. Our own culture is not gracious or civic minded enough.

I can see many many dick headed singaporeans around everyday.

I saw one dickhead last week, i cannot forget how a singaporean guy in front of me spit his phlegm into carpark floor of mall.

I felt like scolding him but told myself not to be busybody hahaha

↡ Advertisement

I saw one dickhead last week, i cannot forget how a singaporean guy in front of me spit his phlegm into carpark floor of mall.

I felt like scolding him but told myself not to be busybody hahaha

A lot of the people who spit phlegm are smokers. Cos of their smoking they produce more phlegm.
  • Praise 1

A lot of the people who spit phlegm are smokers. Cos of their smoking they produce more phlegm.

But at least spit into the bin or tissue otherwise other ppl step how? If often got phlegm better carry a small plastic bag

But at least spit into the bin or tissue otherwise other ppl step how? If often got phlegm better carry a small plastic bag

Some Pai kuan people just don't give a shit.

It irritates me a lot when people cough or sneeze without covering their orifices...especially walking in front or pass me. It's still not a normal sight to see these sick people wearing masks in public. Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan is common to such practices.

I also have a hard time finding trash bin in Tokyo. There are very few bins around even in busy malls and train stations and yet it's so clean everywhere.

SG may be first world economically but still very third world when it comes to hygiene and upbringing.

We also rank together with the third world in press freedom (No. 151, but garmen forgot to celebrate as it improved by 3 places by doing nothing - I think Turkey and Demo Republic of Congo etc declined to make us look better!)

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Do you know which parts you should grab ? [sly]

:secret-laugh:

No. I was hoping the ladies teach me :D

• Praise 1

Twincharged

looks at those headlamps... :nosebleed:

Taiwan 'Light Bulb' Milk Tea

据泰国星暹日报报道,泰国的一个网民朋友在脸书上发现了一家和别人家不太一样的台湾珍珠奶茶店,被称为”灯泡奶茶”,因为奶茶的容器是灯泡。灯泡形的容器很吸眼球,但是更吸眼球的还是卖奶茶的人。

BM4M4AB000AO0001.jpg

BM4M4AAV00AO0001.jpg

23293727874_aa257dba59_c.jpg

BM4M4AB200AO0001.jpg

• Praise 2

(edited)

Taiwan 'Light Bulb' Milk Tea

据泰国星暹日报报道,泰国的一个网民朋友在脸书上发现了一家和别人家不太一样的台湾珍珠奶茶店,被称为”灯泡奶茶”,因为奶茶的容器是灯泡。灯泡形的容器很吸眼球,但是更吸眼球的还是卖奶茶的人。

BM4M4AB000AO0001.jpg

BM4M4AAV00AO0001.jpg

BM4M4AB200AO0001.jpg

Fake boobs. Fake nose. Fake eyes. Maybe the jaw line also went through the knife. What's so nice. James, I was expecting your standard to be higher eh ;)

Got a fren who has a wife that looks like this. Everyone is waiting to see how his kid looks like. kekeke

It irritates me a lot when people cough or sneeze without covering their orifices...especially walking in front or pass me. It's still not a normal sight to see these sick people wearing masks in public. Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan is common to such practices.

Ya man. Sometimes people just cough and sneeze into my face. I feel like giving them a punch. Really don't know what to say. 

Edited by G1234
  • Praise 3

Fake boobs. Fake nose. Fake eyes. Maybe the jaw line also went through the knife. What's so nice. James, I was expecting your standard to be higher eh ;)

Got a fren who has a wife that looks like this. Everyone is waiting to see how his kid looks like. kekeke

Ya man. Sometimes people just cough and sneeze into my face. I feel like giving them a punch. Really don't know what to say.

Jamesc is smarter than you think. He is preparing for the inpending recession.

Take first talk later.

• Praise 3

Take first talk later.

You mean Jamesc can eat silicon? *shock*

• Praise 1

I am only focusing on the drink. How come you look at the Fake boobs. Fake nose. Fake eyes?

:D 

• Praise 2

I am only focusing on the drink. How come you look at the Fake boobs. Fake nose. Fake eyes?

you dun fake [laugh]
  • Praise 1

you dun fake [laugh]

Who don't believe I like milky drinks

straight from the container?

And I am sure I am not the only one.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Take first talk later.

@Jamesc will take first, investigate & inspect to see if fake and put up field report for us not to get into trap... :we-all-gonna-die: 

He risk himself first by sucking in the silicon if the 'big' bulbs are fake. :a-good: 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2