Pirelli Cinturato P7

Jupiterman

i am almost 100% sure your toyos is made in japan.

there is a big different between P7 & 'P7 cinturato'

and mazda 3 dun use RFT,

and yes all tyres sell in singapore must have the printing make in xxxxx

for pirelli its very very small, but if he look closely confirm can find.

i am not expert, but i think u keep your 200 buks in your pocket, finish up the 4 pcs of toyo, then go chut pattern still no late lol

Wow.. p7 and p7 cin not same same???

So where is this Pirelli Cinturato P7 made? Made in Europe and Asia? Is it like those tyres where it should be made in Asian countries to suit our climate? So is this tyre good, any reviews? Any lobang for 16"?

I went two shops. Both quote me $150 each.
↡ Advertisement

Mr Robert - How would an invoice help?

is a Proofed of purchased , should any dispute you can always go back to them.

otherwise they might pushed away responsibility this items are not sold by them .

And also a establishment shouldn't scare of issue Official Invoice should there is transaction, 

I wont not support a shop that refused to issue official Invoice (exclude those roadside store cost just few dollars item/does not endanger and user )

I wont buy a items cost me hundred dollars or more from unreliable source unless I know him well because of relationship. 

just MHO

So where is this Pirelli Cinturato P7 made? Made in Europe and Asia? Is it like those tyres where it should be made in Asian countries to suit our climate? So is this tyre good, any reviews? Any lobang for 16"?

just to share

I don't think or not sure is it truth tires that made in Asian country is better suit our climate.

my understanding is some premium brand company said is only certain made of tires are for Our climate ir regardless of country made

correct me if I am wrong

Wow.. p7 and p7 cin not same same???

heaven n earth different.

but pirelli p7 is a very old design.( i dun know if they still selling)

newer design come out.

u better check first.

anw make no sense to replace new tyres with new tyres right. ( that is me personally only [;)] )

unless u upgrading rims, 

and toyo is not exactly lousy tyres.

heaven n earth different.

but pirelli p7 is a very old design.( i dun know if they still selling)

newer design come out.

u better check first.

anw make no sense to replace new tyres with new tyres right. ( that is me personally only [;)] )

unless u upgrading rims,

and toyo is not exactly lousy tyres.

My concern is I am not sure how good toyo is? Clearly it lacks presence in Singapore. Hardly can find any reviews for nanoenergy r38 online too... that's why thinking maybe I should change?

My concern is I am not sure how good toyo is? Clearly it lacks presence in Singapore. Hardly can find any reviews for nanoenergy r38 online too... that's why thinking maybe I should change?

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm using turanza gr100, then my right rear tyre hit a nail, and i had to change. The shop i went to only had toyo proxes c1s for comfort tyre. Compared to gr100, it has slightly more road nosie. Comfort wise, its comparable to turanza.

Wonder if p7cinturato is as gd as gr100

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm using turanza gr100, then my right rear tyre hit a nail, and i had to change. The shop i went to only had toyo proxes c1s for comfort tyre. Compared to gr100, it has slightly more road nosie. Comfort wise, its comparable to turanza.

Wonder if p7cinturato is as gd as gr100

don't know much about this toyo products

p7 cinturato is on Par with the gr100 as comfort tire, noise level wise gr100 still won over the P tire, but this P7 cinturato is more lasting relatively

just MHO

Just swapped out 4pcs of my 2yr old 205/50/R17 CSC5 for 225/45/R17 P7 Cinturato MO, DOM1018. The CSC5 wear rate is just too high (considering that my mileage is actually quite low).

First time on Pirelli. Hopefully its a right decision. Was considering the PS4 but seems very expensive though my previous car was on PS3 and its really good.

Just swapped out 4pcs of my 2yr old 205/50/R17 CSC5 for 225/45/R17 P7 Cinturato MO, DOM1018. The CSC5 wear rate is just too high (considering that my mileage is actually quite low).

First time on Pirelli. Hopefully its a right decision. Was considering the PS4 but seems very expensive though my previous car was on PS3 and its really good.

P7 CINTURATO IS one of the good tire I know.

just curious what car are driving and why do you need to upsize to 225/45/17 ?

• Praise 1

P7 CINTURATO IS one of the good tire I know.

just curious what car are driving and why do you need to upsize to 225/45/17 ?

Didn't upsize. My original is already 205/50/R17. So, I'm staying on the same size by going 225/45/R17. 

Just that I'm going for a slightly lower profile tyre, which is this case is not much, really.

From 205 to 225, which is less than an inch wider, not much difference.

• Praise 2

Just thought I want to give credit for this brand/model of tire.

Have been on various brands of tires from Michelin to Continental, Bridgestone to Yokohama, etc, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised this (Pirelli) tire is so quiet and comfortable to drive on.  Somehow, the Pirelli Cinturato P7 tires were 'forced' onto my ride because when I bought a set of used rims for my ride, they came with it.  The tires were only a few weeks' old (traded in from a new car) when I bought them and have been using them for a few months.

Anyway, my tire size is 245/40/18 - Pirelli Cinturato P7 [thumbsup]

Just thought I want to give credit for this brand/model of tire.

Have been on various brands of tires from Michelin to Continental, Bridgestone to Yokohama, etc, and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised this (Pirelli) tire is so quiet and comfortable to drive on.  Somehow, the Pirelli Cinturato P7 tires were 'forced' onto my ride because when I bought a set of used rims for my ride, they came with it.  The tires were only a few weeks' old (traded in from a new car) when I bought them and have been using them for a few months.

Anyway, my tire size is 245/40/18 - Pirelli Cinturato P7 [thumbsup]Pir

Pirelli p7 and csc5 are very different tyre right?

P7 is comfort orientated while csc5 is for spirited driving, like Pzero.

P7's comparables will be primacy and turanza

Pirelli p7 and csc5 are very different tyre right?

P7 is comfort orientated while csc5 is for spirited driving, like Pzero.

P7's comparables will be primacy and turanza

CSC5 for spirited driving ??? Please don't. The side wall is too soft and lateral grip is not great either.

Well at least that's my experience with it in my 2 years prior to changing to the P7 Cinturato. Not sure if its because of the 205/50/R17 profile. Perhaps if the tyres are wider ?

CSC5 for spirited driving ??? Please don't. The side wall is too soft and lateral grip is not great either.

Well at least that's my experience with it in my 2 years prior to changing to the P7 Cinturato. Not sure if its because of the 205/50/R17 profile. Perhaps if the tyres are wider ?

I see, never use conti before, did abit of reading when i was looking for tyres, thought cpc is comfort-based while csc is more sporty

eventually didnt choose either cause conti tyres are slightly more exp than most of the brands

I see, never use conti before, did abit of reading when i was looking for tyres, thought cpc is comfort-based while csc is more sporty

eventually didnt choose either cause conti tyres are slightly more exp than most of the brands

To me, CSC is probably good for touring but definitely nothing spirited. Wet performance is quite good when new but wear rate is too high and you'd have to change it out sooner.

Can I ask a different question.  How is Pirelli Scorpion Verde compared to Pirelli P Zero.  On par?

scorpion verde is for 4 x 4 suv ba??

p zero is sport performance.

how to compare?? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement