• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Say like never say.
Basically is Speed Safely.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

Lethalstrike
  • Lethalstrike
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hmm...an Audi RS6 Wagon. Twin-turbo-ed V10 goodness at 290 km/h! cool.gif

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yes Germany is a first world country and the worlds top manufacturer for vehicles....

thats why F1 is so important to Germany

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hmm...an Audi RS6 Wagon. Twin-turbo-ed V10 goodness at 290 km/h! cool.gif

yea saw that too....in germany its legal

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    Banned

stupid video, waste time
later i go make video about speeding on NSH. more related to sgporeans

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

stupid video, waste time

Some people here actually get to drive there, & may find it useful, what is your problem?

Even if people don't drive there, there are lessons in the video that is helpful for driving in general.

If you do not like it, you can choose not to watch.

The thread title already very clear what to expect when you clear the link.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:09 AM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

stupid video, waste time

NSHW has no fight when compare to the smoothness and quality of Autobann. I had drove on Autobann many times for the past 10yrs.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

NSHW has no fight when compare to the smoothness and quality of Autobann. I had drove on Autobann many times for the past 10yrs.

NSHW speed can kena fined.

autobahn u speed, u wont kena stopped at all

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:49 AM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think whats most impressive about the autobahn are its roads

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:55 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i always admire autobahn, NSHW should follow Autobahn in term of the rule hehe
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:26 AM

Nightsky
  • Nightsky
    4th Gear
    Author Image

stupid video, waste time

Yah and make a video about beating traffic lights at 170km/hr while you're at it

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Then the TP no lui to Tan.
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

yea saw that too....in germany its legal

Only legal on certain parts of the autobahn that do not have speed limit.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

Sdf5725
  • Sdf5725
    5th Gear
    Author Image

at one time, i thought is audi advertisement. i mute the sound and all i can see is how fast audi is being driven, cornering, etc.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Not interested in Autobahn or the speed. But simply thumbsup.gif like the countryside.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think whats most impressive about the autobahn are its roads

Those road-users on the autobahn are equally impressive, they do not keep to the fast lane unless they are going very fast.
Except for 1 slow vehicle, but also give way after receiving some headlight flashes. * still better than our SG expressway, die die must stay on fast lane.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Expertz
  • Expertz
    Banned

Some people here actually get to drive there, & may find it useful, what is your problem?

Even if people don't drive there, there are lessons in the video that is helpful for driving in general.

If you do not like it, you can choose not to watch.

The thread title already very clear what to expect when you clear the link.

tell us what is useful about that video then
to me its 3 mins worth of becareful when you speed

do you think we don't already know that?

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:16 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

tell us what is useful about that video then
to me its 3 mins worth of becareful when you speed

do you think we don't already know that?

Apparently there are many that don't, or need to be reminded, judging by the amount of high speed related accidents here.

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Balonglong_1979
  • Balonglong_1979
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i've had the luck to have an mtm-tuned 700hp RS6 at my disposal in Switzerland for a month...
naturally i took it to Germany one fine weekend.

some notes :
- only 20% of the autobahn has no speed limits, the rest is regulated at max 130 kmh
- the recommended max speed for the autobahn is 130 kmh, even where there's no limit.
- doing 300 kmh on a public road, fairly crowded Sunday morning is pretty stressful. (i let a Swiss friend try first, at least he had more experience on the Autobahn than i did - he sometimes goes across the border for cheap groceries), you automatically get sweaty palms
- it's just as scary for the front passenger with the road zooming by at 83 m/s, who also will get sweaty palms.
- the video is right, even when u slow down to 100kmh suddenly everything becomes very 'slow'. this can be dangerous if you're following too closely the vehicle in front for e.g.
- lots of people will get pissed off if you do 300kmh, be prepared for lotsa hi beams - firstly, it's quite dangerous for the other cars going at 150 or so. secondly, you're probably some rich swiss guy from across the border.

notes on the RS6
- even with faster cars prodding you at 200kmh, u can easily pull away.
- FC for normal driving is 5.5km/l, on the autobahn you can actually see the fuel needle move downwards.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users