Leather care for wallet

Thaiyotakamli

My prada wallet's leather began to fade off and not as black as before, some rough surface come out at the coin pouch, its still quite new about 7 months, where can i get the leather protection?? i search at vivo, plaza sin and harbour front but cant find any... any idea? [idea]

↡ Advertisement

My prada wallet also got issue..,the card slot side is breaking apart and it is only 3 mths...quality very bad...

so any solution bro? think buy LV better, seems more durable lol

Agreed. I bought my LV wallet in Paris during my Euro tour in 2005. Still in very good condition. To protect your wallet, never put it in your back pocket. Once in the while just clean it with wet cloth and air it dry.

Edited by Civic2000

so any solution bro? think buy LV better, seems more durable lol

Did u buy it in Singapore? If yes, i think there is warranty right? Just not sure it cover the leather or not

Did u buy it in Singapore? If yes, i think there is warranty right? Just not sure it cover the leather or not

bought it in Japan, maybe i will try to bring it to the prada retail @ ion

Agreed. I bought my LV wallet in Paris during my Euro tour in 2005. Still in very good condition. To protect your wallet, never put it in your back pocket. Once in the while just clean it with wet cloth and air it dry.

there are few occasion when unintentionally sit on it lol i try to put less card already and keep new notes only, old notes i put in pocket

Neutral Newbie

I personally felt prada has the lowest durability among other high-end brands. I bought a sling bag from there before and same encounter as you, colour starts fading and a little shedding from the strap. Went back to the boutique, but the price quoted to repair it can almost get me a brand new one. :(

My lv doesnt even require any cleaning for a year plus. No wear and tear either, until recently, almost 3years old, and i always handle it with wet hands so the leather is getting a little 'sticky' feel.

My prada wallet's leather began to fade off and not as black as before, some rough surface come out at the coin pouch, its still quite new about 7 months, where can i get the leather protection?? i search at vivo, plaza sin and harbour front but cant find any... any idea? [idea]

I know for Coach, they are selling the leather protection cream or spray.

Anyway, I used to buy renoma or Braun Buffel wallets and each only last me for 1 ~1.5 year.

After tat I bought a LV wallet though about 5 times more ex but I still using it after 8 years. Not sure about prada but LV wallet worth the price! [;)]

Bro , wallet should be use already, after a few years, throw and buy new one.

why you bothered with all that.....so guniang...muayhahaha

I personally felt prada has the lowest durability among other high-end brands. I bought a sling bag from there before and same encounter as you, colour starts fading and a little shedding from the strap. Went back to the boutique, but the price quoted to repair it can almost get me a brand new one. :(

My lv doesnt even require any cleaning for a year plus. No wear and tear either, until recently, almost 3years old, and i always handle it with wet hands so the leather is getting a little 'sticky' feel.

Nice avatar, but who so much hatred?

↡ Advertisement