Golf at Istana

Darryn

So I went to Istana on Tuesday.

Was very very surprised to see a GOLF course inside.

So has any bro played golf there? Who was it designed / constructed for and why?

↡ Advertisement

Grand children of president lah...

And his overseas guests :D

Wiki say the guest house there is rarely used. Is LHL or anyone in PMO golfer?

Mmm....maybe that's why the govt moved from City Hall to Istana last time? No one plays rugby or cricket but most liked golf.

They must be thanking their lucky stars that TCB didn't win the PE then....... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Wiki say the guest house there is rarely used. Is LHL or anyone in PMO golfer?

Maybe they stop using it as the traffic outside is so heavy, any OB will cause serious accident [laugh][laugh]

Now it probably become the lilliput for the grand kids in istana [rolleyes]

So has any bro played golf there? Who was it designed / constructed for and why?

Seen it when i was there 25 yrs ago. All along been there.

9 holes only...........cow grass course.......last I heard was for President and PM.............this is no news at all!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

news to me...never been inside the istana.

oh.................sorry..............maybe i have seen it too many times............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

oh.................sorry..............maybe i have seen it too many times............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] paiseh bro i jus anyhow reply one, its not directly to your post ya [laugh]

[laugh] paiseh bro i jus anyhow reply one, its not directly to your post ya [laugh]

no problem lah bro...........relax ..........I don't mind de.......we friend friend mah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

if not wrong LKY do play at there.... and LKY runs and play tennis inside.... when marching inside, when LKY running pass or gg to run pass, everyone will "diam" and officer will salute at him while he run pass... normally even b4 u see him, there will be ppl informing you that he is coming.. and u have to diam till he cant see u...

heard he is quite a anal in istana...

open hse=FOC lah.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

If you want to see some museum collections (gifts from various head of states), need to pay a small sum to enter.

↡ Advertisement