Dynamat Extreme or other Sound Proofing Materials

Varoom

Just did my ride with Dynamat Extreme at JB. The results were great, reduction of about 35 to 40%, in my own opinion...very nice and satisfied :D

Also read that if you were to use Dynamat and Liner together, would be better.

Any bros here tried?

↡ Advertisement

Just did my ride with Dynamat Extreme at JB. The results were great, reduction of about 35 to 40%, in my own opinion...very nice and satisfied :D

Also read that if you were to use Dynamat and Liner together, would be better.

Any bros here tried?

Dynaliner should be a great product. Its like a open cell foam which blocks sound from coming in. I did not try it myself. For me, I used secondskin overkill and luxury liner pro. But its very very thick and heavy. I added a total of 50kg of SP materials to my car.

Also read that if you were to use Dynamat and Liner together, would b?e better.

Any bros here tried?

Bro, can share the damages?

hi bro, per piece is RM120 including installation. it all depends on you on how many layers you need for the doors, boot, roof, firewall, bonnet, etc.

ie, for 1 layer on the door, it's should be a piece. i did extra for the "thud" sound... [:p]

Bro, where did you get the pro luxury liner please? How thick is it?

As i know, the Dynaliner is not cheap...planning to use for the floor, like i did for my previous ride [rolleyes]

Bro, where did you get the pro luxury liner please? How thick is it?

As i know, the Dynaliner is not cheap...planning to use for the floor, like i did for my previous ride [rolleyes]

U only sound proof for your doors and not the under carriage carpet ?

Neutral Newbie

anyone can share the address where you make the soundproofing in JB ? if cannot post pls PM .Thanks.

yes pm me too! JB address or phone no. to contact them.

Hey bros, already pm u guys on the address.

Things to note;

-i dun work for them, so pls dun blame/flame me if ur experience is not good, mine was satisfactory

- best to go on a weekday at 1030am if possible

-ask for quotation first (i did mine at rm120 incl installation)

-down time

-check on all ur central locking/remote after completion

Have a great weekend!! [cool]

for those wan to diy i found tonita sells their in house sound proofing mat 7 Pieces / Case - 12" x 12" for around 45 bucks. Not sure is value for money bo. happen to find out about the mat when i bought rubber spray undercoat to diy wheel arc sound proofing actually...

Hi all, intending to do a full sound proofing for my current ride, don't intend to DIY so would like to find out which shop to go to be it in SG or JB, thank you very much for the advice!

↡ Advertisement